Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

test to see how quick a post can be deleted due to lack of real/funny content

Soma

Bluelighter
ok... quick joke. I have yet to meet someone who I have told this to in real life that has not laughed... eventually. I may of posted this somewhere else before.. if so bare with me. (you have to say this out loud)
Q: How do you catch a unique duck? Unique up on it!
Q: How do you catch a tame duck? The tame way!
(insert canned laughter track)
smile.gif

ok now for the substance of this thread.
Question about MDA, MDMA, MDEA
how can you generally tell the difference between them? Take 3 dif pills I've had recently... Grey fish (the good ones), grey mitsi and mitsi turbo and all with a little bit of dif between them
The fish was very eurphoric and luvved up. When it hit I had to sit down. I sat down outside the second shed and the world went very very clear and seemed my vision expanded. Like watching cinema
smile.gif
Then was soooooooo fucking happy for the rest of the night... perhaps it was also due to gatecrasher uppy trance tunes. Felt fucking good still the next day, craved human contact. Not a lot of eye squiggles.
Grey mitsi: This was at eptas (chasetheballchasetheballchasetheball) this was good. bit of being bombed but not real bad at all. lots and lots of being loved up tho (I HUGGED THE ANGEL WALKING AROUND *OH MY GOD IT WAS GOOD*), still plenty of energy and generally bubbly and in a good mood the next day although nothing like the fish. The drive home caused eye squiggle city. Every traffic light I went passed went back and forth back and forth.
Mitsi Turbo: Had this at belfast/xsive. Produced plenty of energy. Plenty. Also quite emphatic feelings. Belfast had me hanging out with 3 ppl who had never been to a rave/rolled before. (note to self: find more of these people at raves, SO MUCH FUN). Not a lot of eye movement. Lots and lots of jaw clenching. The one at xsive didn't cause as much luvvy feelings (same batch tho) but still gave plenty of energy. Made me go a bit stupid (note to self: E does this you stupid man. Reply to self: oh yeah) No bombed out feeling with this puppy. Not a lot of eye rolling either, but was still present . Next day felt ok, stayed in bed near all day, feel of sheets etc was very nice. Was quite content to snooze and do fuck all.
Anyone else had these pills and can attest to them being a bit different? If so what was in each? a MDXX mix? cut with speed? just MDMA and mixer? Very different quanity of active substances?
Also happy to accept lame assed jokes.
wink.gif

Soma.
--
Response to anothers sig: Its nice to be important. If you are important enough you don't have to be nice. 8)

Those pills could of contained the exact same amount of MDMA.
How your role actually turns out is reliant on so many contributing factors: state of mind , physical health, setting, how much sleep you've had , what you had for breakfast, when your last roll was etc.
This is why the same type of pill from the same batch can have completely different effects each time you take it.