Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

why do i gag or worse...vomit?

rockee

Bluelighter
yuck...for some reason, every time i peak, my reaction is to gag...but worse still, the other night i had a really nice capsule, then when i took the second one, as soon as i took it i gagged, then felt queasy the rest of the time until the gagging got worse and up it all came...yuck.yuck.yuck.

It's your body's first reaction to get rid of the 'poisons' in your system. You either do this by going to the loo or by vomiting. Personally, i'd rather vomit, gotta love that bullemic action.
BLAH anyway, maybe it's the taste? I know that when i swallow GHB (and everyone who either split their renewtrient caps or had that stuff that apples had AGES ago will know what im talking about) but i think once your body has already had chemicals in it, it makes it SOOOO easy to gag and vomit. I think there could be a connection with gag reflex (you know when you vomit its like projectile and there's absolutely nothing you can do to stop it) and dopamine or something.. it's the only logical connection i can think of (not being scientifiaclly minded at all i could be sooooo wrong) cause the only time I have a problem with the gag reflex thing is swallowing G or pills (where it's an instantaneous reaction to gag, not because i've been feeling ill for a while). Now G doesn't work on seratonin, it works by blocking dopamine from being released while producing more and more so you have a huge store of it but no release... and pills work on dopamine aswell.. thats the only connection i can make.. maybe? i dunno.. i think it's just the flavour. But yeah, if anyone's suffered the 'gags' on G you'll know what I mean by having NO CONTROL over it. It sux. Lucky the new stuff has no FLAVA.
smile.gif

PINGER!!! It beats me why you kept breaking those caps open!!! Fuck that stuff was awful, and the chalky residue.. just swallowing 'em whole worked fine for me. anyway..
this whole reply could be a load of gobblewash so, if anyone wants to cite some proper scientific info rather than allowing my guesswork to remain a possibility..then.. do so
smile.gif

heh.

mona nailed it:
It's your body's first reaction to get rid of the 'poisons' in your system.
there's a few things you can do about it tho. it happend to some people i know and they swear by Enos, you know that powder antacid stuff? it will settle your stomach down enough that your body won't feel the urge to hurl. really anything that acts as an antacid will do they trick, quickease for example.
as for the gag reflex on the second capsule, hopefully if you made you stomach settled, and most importantly think that you have, you should be fine.
most of it is a psychological reaction rather than a purely physiological one, so if you get in the mindset that you've done sonething to stop the nausea then hopefully it wont happen
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh

mona- i broke those caps open because once i got one lodged 3/4 the way down, and i could feel it burning. felt like heartburn right in the middle of chest/back of throat. not too nice and took a fair bit of sprite to put it down.
and how long (given the title to this thread) until one of our bluelighters makes a crappy double entendre' in this thread?
pinger

i hate gagging!! ddamnit!! never actually chucked up before tho...
it gets everyone around me worried...
frown.gif
dont worry about me next time peoples, im fine..
smile.gif

at least they're better than e-farts...
smile.gif

I guess you just have to weigh up the size of it first...if its too big, dont put in in ya mouth

If your going to gag, shove it up your jacksie....although dancing with a pill up your ass is uncomfortable..apparently :p
------------------
Beat it like it owes you money.....

gag!? vomit? wow! that must of been one really really big...
oh wait. Is this still the plugging post?

shit. you mean 12 inches is too big for my mouth....guess i'll have to plug then..heeeheee... you sick bastards...!
thanks for the serious replies...have to stock up on those enos..

sorry mona, have to take full responsibility for this myself...i did think the gag question could be misconstrued and should have added the words '..whilst peaking..'
however, ...no fuck it! it's pinger's fault...sick cunt!
wink.gif

rockee, you've used the word "cunt" so well in a sentence, I have to ask...
Didja grow up in Warilla, ay cunt?
wink.gif

(sorry, hometown joke)

sorry, i am a sicko myself...probably one of the few girls that likes the word cunt...it's so descriptive!
no, didn't grow up in warilla...actually born in england, grew up in new zealand, then moved to sydney and now been in the gong northwards for quite a few years! does start with the same letter though...

aaahh.. i do believe its sikcunt. One word.
i used to hate the word...til i started working with a chef who used to love saying:
"hey mona, can you pass that CUN-Tainer please?"
*chuckle*

gong northwards, w? ok, gotcha.
smile.gif

& how can anybody hate the word cunt? Its abrupt, abrasive sound is just right for so many occasions...
"Look at that cunt go"
"You fucking cunt"
"Here's the cunt now"
"What a cunt of a job"
"Stick that up ya cunt, ya cunt"
Or the local fave, the standard sentence structure of your typical Warilla native:
"(normal sentence), ay cunt?"
For more effect, keep it as nasal & "ocker" as possible, ay cunt?
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Ben (edited 06 June 2000).]

mucane is a good cheap antacid, as are the new chewy quickeze's, stematil is good for gagging...
and personally i think cunt's a cunt of a word.

ben, if you want to put a new zealand slant on it...you just have to say
'foooh, eh cunt choice bro'
(last two words courtesy of merrick and rosso)
...now, what was my original post about? :p

LOL. I'm off to NZ in August, so I'll keep that in mind when I want to fet en.
wink.gif

My Mauri friends usually just say "choice aye bru" I must try to get them cunt-ing
ahhh the posiblilties
"Looke at thet fet coont"
oops is that South African?
"Ow you going cunt, aye bru?"
Anything to keep me from study