Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYDNEY - Pink Versace's - Need info

Smurf

Bluelighter
We are getting some Versace's in this week...just wondering if anyone has heard on these.
The US reports give the pink and white ones great reviews...but the yellow and blue ones were apparently crap.
Oh well Im sure Ill find out soon enough *pop*

Well my friend had about 10 pink Versaces for sale so i tested one of them and it turned orange pretty quick so i would say they are very speedy... I didnt end up buying any

hmmm ok i was going to post on some light brown/beige versaces this week but i'm trying to track down exactly what the logo looks like. i mean i saw it, and ez tested the pills, and took em, and had a time, but can i remember what they look like? nope...
its a kind of sun emblem right? it certainly isnt the "V2" symbol that was described here in april.
anyways these pills, as far as i can remember, where a dark beige, with darker speckles, flat, scored. very hard press and snapped in half cleanly.
e-test: purple black in 2 secs
very intense MDXX pill, i'd say most definitly MDMA, i'd rate it an 8. maybe even a 9, these are better than the latest turbos IMHO
all this will go in pill reports as soon as i make sure it was the right logo.
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh

OK...here's the real deal.
They are very pink.
The logo is of the medusa head...not the V2 which is a fake one. It has a deep score on the back.
It tested black very quickly...and the report back was heaps of mdma, as opposed to some of the recent combos of late
Very strong licorice smell
smile.gif