Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Can speed do this??

Orion

Bluelighter
Hi y'all,
still not tired enough to sleep so i'll do this while i think of it.
Just got back from Sunny Side Up about 20 minutes ago, had a great night.
I'll talk about that in the appropriate thread, aaanyway.
Before i get in trouble i'll get in first and say i did a quick search about speed but i couldn't find anything to answer my questions and i'm too frustrated to do an in depth search. Which is basically what this is all about.
At SSU i had four lines of speed and four 'V' drinks over the whole night. I had the lines evenly spaced throughout the night.
At about 5:30 i was fairly hypo and jittery but then suddenly became very dizzy.
Thank god heaps of bluelighters were around.
smile.gif

Taximan and space frog helped me outside to get some fresh air (thanks guys *Hugz*), after about 20 minutes the dizziness went away and we went back in. I told Taximan what i had taken and luckily this legend of a man said that I was experiencing sugar rushes. Those cursed 'V' drinks!!!
Hmmm... nah i still luv'em. :p
Towards the end of the night i started to get jittery and very frustrated, and at times aggressive.
Please all who read this, dont think i mean i would get violent or anything, wouldn't hurt a fly.
smile.gif

It's the best way i can describe this though.
I just sorta went silent because i was afraid i might be mean to someone.
frown.gif

It then would come and go slowly, i'd calm down then get up tight again.
I'm still a bit... errr for lack of a better word, grumpy? at the moment.
(sorry i'm being so long winded guys, having hard time putting words together.)
I'm just wondering, because i haven't really done speed by itself for a night, is the speed doing this? I do know that the speed i had was cut to some degree with glucose.
Is it just an aftershock of sugar rushes??
Did i have too much speed??
Have i run the risk of doing any damage???
Hopefully this doesn't sound too stupid, i think i'm just getting a bit paranoid about it.
As a special offer to reply to this thread, i'll give each and every respondee an 'Orion special hug'
smile.gif

Hmmm... i think i'm settling down right now because i'm focusing on typing this drawn out thread.
.... i feel a bit annoyed with myself actually, i usually research the drug i use first so that i know what sort of party is going on inside me. :p
Thanks in advance to ya all.

Well, at Gatecrasher I didn't have a pill until about 3:30am. I was on speed from the start, I was dancing most of that time though so it was ok... but when I wasn't - well what can i say.. I was slightly agitated. A little bit snappy, kinda not very tolerant.. heehee apples ended up saying "take a pill mona" and i knew she meant it in the literal sense, so I did.
I wasn't concerned too much about my snappiness, I can kinda be like that IRL so, yeah (hahaa.. yeah i'm actually not a very nice person huh?
wink.gif
) but I did notice that it was slightly amplified - at the time i think I thought it was funny... i think 'cause i was smsing someone like practically all night and apples was getting annoyed with me hehee.. ANYWAY, blah.. another point - i get really agitated on the come up of a pill sometimes.. mainly if the people i'm with are annoying me, i don't usually hold back in telling them so.. pretty much just on the come up though, and i cant handle being touched so if someone tries to massage me i end up pulling a face and sliding away from them, when the feeling is kinda really intense so you dont want to have to deal with anything else..
so anyway, yeah its got something to do with the drugs - just go with it, apologise if you're getting grumpy, explain to whoever you're with and if it's really annoying you, just have a good talk to yourself and snap out of it (yeah GC night I had a convo with apples that went a bit like this..)
apples: have you had a pill yet?
mona: nuh. fucken good aye! its nearly 3am.
apples: yeah I can tell you haven't.
mona: it's good aye? i'm sober (
wink.gif
) - been dancing like a mofo though..hangon lemme finish this message..
apples
frown.gif
aside to DOC) she's on the bloody phone again.
mona: SO!!!!!!!! who cares?????? I can if i want. FUCK it's my phone! talk to pinger and doc, you don't need to talk to me, its all good, have fun, I am.
apples: but i came here to spend time with you
frown.gif
mona: there'll be time. THERE'LL BE TIME!! we got all day tomorrow, lemme just send this message!! *fucken hell can't even send a fucking message if i want to..mutter mutter fucken mutter.*
apples: mona i think you should take a pill, you might be nicer to me if you do.
mona: I'm NOT BEING MEAN!!! i'm just saying what i think. nothing wrong with that.
apples: Look even Doc and Pinger are saying you're being nasty. Don't be nasty.
mona: yeeeeaaah. i think i might need to aye. orrite... *gulp* "thar she blows" (i say that everytime i swallow a pill - and again when it comes on)
apples: *phew* (or something to that effect)
mona: (20mins later) Am I nice yet?*big grin* do you mind very much if I just duck outside and make a quick call? I'll be back straight away.. oh yeah.. sorry about before
smile.gif
I think I'll be nice from now on..
so it went something like that.. i was being a bit nasty but everyone knew i didnt really mean to be - i guess the moral of this story is...
If you're ever really agitated, or edgy or feeling grumpy because of speed, just take some ecstasy, fight one drug with another - it's the only way
wink.gif

mona.

well it's definetly not a libran trait...must be the virgo in you :p
------------------
"Remember where you lost it..."

Orion,
How much was speed was 'four lines'? I'm guessing about 3/4 of a point of pure? This information would help heaps, as it is quite vital to finding out if you had too much, and assiting in further research into the 'v' drink and speed combo.
I think (not positive, this is from my limited experience) that most melbourne amph dealers sell in pure form, so did you cut it or just have small pure lines? I ask this because I have recently switched to cutting 1:1 and find this quite different then a higher ratio say 1:10.
I'm interested in this, so I'll do a longer reply when you give some more info...
Hope yer feeling better now!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by CrazyAustralian (edited 04 June 2000).]

The speed may have also simply amplified emotions or a state of mind that you were in previous to, or during, taking the speed. From my experience speed tends to enhance your emotions soemtimes to the extreme so if you were feeling a bit edgy to begin with then the speed may have brought that to the surface.
So it might not be what you took, but rather your speed filled body's attempt at expelling what you were feeling.
------------------
"Remember where you lost it..."

Well, i've been dozing all day, managed to get a couple of hours sleep.
Feeling much better, it's been weird though.
It was sort of like a roller-coaster ride, i'd be up tight one minute then calm the next but as the day went by it became less frequent.
I guess i'll put it down to a learning experience, gotta stay away from those %100 syrup squishies :p.
I can say that i probably won't have a night out just on whiz again, i just dont think i react to it very well.
Bring on those mitzi turbos!!!
From the look of all the BL's at SSU they seemed pretty damn good.
smile.gif

Anyone gonna second that?
*Hugz*

ummm...OOOPPS!...(shuffles feet)
leaves quietly by rear exit door...
wink.gif

I dunno
nah I'll be a little more helpful (or at least try)
see I dunno cause for me, speed can do anything I want it to
smile.gif

Usually it just amplifies and animates my mood, ...and keeps me warm when I'm cold and makes me forget what I don't want to remember and makes me happy to be with (almost) anyone, and make me tolerate my friend Bengaboy and makes me remember so many happy times....umm actually a few sad memories always come up, but I deal with them by asking the whipper to make me forget...
heeheee
I guess I just know speed and its effects and I can morph them to how I want them.
But I don't think this ends really justifies the means of getting to it.
sooooo, I guess if you're unhappy with the way you are acting, I personally would think of how I would ideally be acting and stuff I'd be doing, go have some more whipper whilst holding this desire in your bubbling head and.... for me I'd easily start becoming that way.
yeah I probably should have just left it at "I dunno" huh?
Whether this would work for anyone else I've no idea.

who has a night on speed alone? i always thought that speed nights also meant drinking an incredible amount of alcohol at the same time, doing the ying/yang thing to extremes.
so for me at least, any extra aggression would be obscured by general alcohol dickheadedness...
but i have had a few moments of speed anger, just ask my good friend who lurks here...
(go on, if you are ever going to post anything it shouldbe on this topic, go on, i dare you!!)