• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Special Thread just for Miss Apple to tell us all she's been up to....

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
oh go one... puleaze! we are all dying to know...
oh and if you could tell us about drug experiences too it would help to keep it all on topic
smile.gif

------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh

Just for me???
smile.gif
Wow johnboy...thanks....I feel so loved
smile.gif

Well, right now I'm in a big warehouse space in San Fransisco that is used for an art and community collective where they're holding a tribal sort fo rave thing. The DJ's have stopped playing and there's a whole group of tribal drummers keeping everyone dancing. It's pretty amazing. If any of you have read 'The Ecstacy Club' (can't remember the auther sorry) this is exactly how I imagined the warehouse space to be like.
I'm here with liquidocean and his girlfriend and some of his friends. liquid is very cool
smile.gif
He's a big surfer and totally into the Australian surfing culture!!! One of the first things he did when I met him was show me his latest copy of Australian Surfing Life magazine!!! Very cool....I like surfer boys
smile.gif

As for the drugs, if you've seen any of my recent posts in the discussion forum you'd see that we went to a rave in New Orleans last weekend and we were totally ripped off. It was kind of our fault cause the girl who bought the drugs didn't look at the pills before she handed over the cash but we forked out $240 for aspirin. I also met a guy at the same party who had been given counterfeit money as payment for pills. I was so disappointed that ravers are killing their own culture by ripping each other off. I've since learnt the people selling the drugs aren't ravers themselves....they're just out to make a buck. It makes a difference to the quality of the pills and the trustworthiness of your source.
I also found it very disconcerting partying with people under 18. I felt like I was at a school dance. And seeing the candy raver thing in real life was pretty funny. Apart from those issues though the party was great. Union Jack played and they were awesome. There waslso a live LA trance act called Cirruss who were fantastic as well.
Basically I'm have an awesome time here in San Fransisco with liquidocean and Bean Queen. They're both fantastic people and I thank them both for putting me up while I'm here. It's soooo appreciated
smile.gif
smile.gif
I'll stay in San Fran another couple of weeks then I think I'll haul my arse up to Vancouver and see how the Canadians party.
As for the drugs.....I think I'm going to be cautious and party sober for a while. It all seems like too much hassle to both obtain drugs and take them in the clubs. Should do me some good I think
smile.gif

HELLO to all my bluelight friends
smile.gif
I'll be around here for the next week or so....liquid is getting used to having me sitting on his machine at every opportunity
smile.gif

miss apple

Just thought I'd poke my head in here to say hi - from another expat aussie over in the US (LA to be exact). I've been offline as this PC at work is the only one I have access to, and the whole topic of this board seems very taboo in the workplace over here.
Sounds like I have to get my ass up to SF since I haven't seen much going on around LA yet.
Hey apples - is it OK to call you that
wink.gif
- if you're traveliing back down through LA drop me an email, I missed out on meeting any aussie blulighters before I left so I might as well do it over here!
Guess I better start getting to know some of the SoCal bluelighters and uplohd the aussie party flag!
Cheers,
hux.

liquid is getting used to having me sitting on his machine at every opportunity
His "machine," eh? Heh heh...being the immature twit I am, this makes me laugh.
smile.gif
Glad to hear your having fun...and I'm quite sorry to hear you got ripped off.
BTW, you went from California all the way to New Orleans for a party and then back? That's at least 2000 miles from where you are right now. Wouldn't it have been a bit more efficient to wait until you were closer to the east coast before you visited N.O.?
wink.gif

Anyway, I'll drop you an e-mail soon.
------------------
Taste is the enemy of creativity. --Pablo Picasso

She's a GIRL sticky!!!! we don't believe in practicalities.
I believe she went to New Orleans on an adventure with Bean Queen for the long weekend... now, had she gone at a different stage in her trip - she would have missed out on Been Queen AND the rave they went there for...
Well i dont have too much to say because we talked the other day (or should I say gossiped) for a very long time AND YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO CALL THE NEXT DAY!!!!!! but you didn't
frown.gif
oh well.. I'm just going to have to resort to wearing your socks again...
frown.gif

love
mona.
PS. BUY ME A PRESENT!!!!
*giggle* heehee
just kidding.

Fair enough
smile.gif

------------------
Taste is the enemy of creativity. --Pablo Picasso

apples - ohh, you saw cirrus? cool! i've heard of them.. i think.. if its the same cirrus..
what was that like? i'd love to know what they sounded like at a party..
------------------
I'll hide you..away from..a world you..rejected..I'll hide you.

Cirrus rocked...even with no pills
smile.gif
They really went off, and the crowd was so amped up - Id never heard of them, and they completely blew me away.
I went out and bought Drop the Break and Back on a Mission by them, both had a couple of blazers, with a few funkier tunes mixed in, quite a few vocals. Enjoyable, but not purchases strictly for the techno.
Then I got Lit Up, a Moonshine mix by Aaron Carter, one of the guys from Cirrus, and thats exactly my cup of tea, hardly a lyric in sight and some good hard techno, but it made me laugh because two of the tracks are definitely re-mixes of good good tunes that were around in 95, and Apples totally got on me about how sad and old fogey I am, stuck back in my hey-day - I was trying to buy some new music god damn it!
If you would like burnt cds, Im more than happy to do a trade with you - I developed quite a pash for BeXta while Miss Apple was here, and could do with some of that, if you have it?
[This message has been edited by BeanQueen (edited 05 August 2000).]

Hmmmm....lets see how long this post takes for me to actually write....actually getting the words from my brain down to the tops of my fingers to type them here is an incredible feat
Fuck...this is hard
I'm at Mr Sticky's house!!!!! But he's on his regular hiatus from here. *sigh* just as I'm beginning to post again. I've been fed way too many pills
smile.gif
Fuck I'm not making sense. You realise people here don't swear??? It's not like the movies....they all look twice when I say fuck. Which happens all too regularly
smile.gif

Oh fuck there I go again I can't remember what I was on about.
I just tried to call mona but damn fucking Optus!!! The call dropped out twice.
OK...I should go before you all laugh at me and I get all paranoid *hides* ooops, too late
smile.gif

miss apple
Would you believe the only thing I had to come back and edit was my name? Says it all really
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by miss apple (edited 05 August 2000).]

I just got off the phone to miss apple.. well about 2 hours ago.
We talked for over an hour and yes, she was just as fucked up as she sounds here.. but i was sharing cones with strangers in the middle of Lithgow - so who am I to talk?
So I spoke to mr sticky - who did NOT shut up the entire time.. *babblebabblechatterbabblechitchat* hehehe.
Then I spoke to one of the boys miss apple pashed (heehee she's gonna KILL me
wink.gif
) then I spoke to apples again.. we sobbed about how much we miss going out with each other, that's it's just not the same when the other isn't there
frown.gif
then we laffed and gossiped and laffed again. It was lovely.
Anyway, i just wanted to bump this because apples is off to stay with the Florida crew - a guy called Brownman in particular, he's online and has ICQ aswell.. so there'll be quite a strong presence of miss apple for a few weeks
smile.gif

that's all.
cheers,
mona.
[This message has been edited by mona (edited 06 August 2000).]

cool... i want all the goss on the CFL krew.... give mr sticky a poke in the eye from me
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 06 August 2000).]

Shut up mona, I was on 3 pills. What do you expect?
wink.gif

Sorry johnboy, I'm too swell a guy for people to go around pokin' me in the eye. I really am the nicest, most palatable, yet egocentric asshole you could ever possibly meet.
smile.gif

I think I left apples with a pleasant memory, but only time will tell...
------------------
"...I guess it was the beatings [that] made me wise..."