Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Playstations

Wet Musik

Bluelighter
has anyone done an E-Z test on playstation and knows what are in them?!
------------------
Bars.

huh
frown.gif

I dont know about the pill but playing Bust A Groove after a big night is the best way to enjoy your comedown.
------------------
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.

Munke did a test on these i'm pretty sure, or someone. Anyway, they went yelloiw/brown (speed) sorry if thats not what you were looking for
frown.gif

------------------
"There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."
- William James, American philosopher

has anyone else played bustagroove so much that when they are out people look like the chatacters in it.
I remeber when i was at SOS on new years there was a girl on the dance floor that looked like frida, another that danced like kitty and some guy as mean and scary as strike.
haha

i was told what i actually have is a paper clip dont know a hole lot about them but apparently they are good, then again what is good depends on who you are talking to so i dont know whats in em, only they are "good" which could mean anything so this is irrelavent

GOD DAMN BUST-A-GROOVE!!!! i can never get them to dance!!!
ARGH!!!
all they do is sway their hips!

damn...i entered the topic AGAIN thinking it was about the damn playstation..u know the game-playing thing...
frown.gif
grrrrr

Hmmmmm
note to MUD:
Next big party like last eptas, instead of having a mecha large projection of laberynth (although that was very cool), have stand where you can play playstation on the projection. Would be very cool in a chill out room for ppl to watch to overcome bordom. Could be very trippy to watch those colours
smile.gif

... or have it in the main room. try to get the dancers to dance to the set
smile.gif

SOMA!!! I think you're on to something!! if your too 'smacked out' to move, then hop on the playstation and play bust-groove. Better to pretend than for nothing at all right
wink.gif

A dreamcast pill would be better more speedy and more trippy visuals.. *lol*
hmm wasnt this a request to test a playstation with an ez-test*huh???*
*lol* iam sorry wet music ill go now..

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
THAT IS THE BEST IDEA I HAVE HEARD IN A LONG LONG TIME
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

someone send a letter to MUD and make them get playsations 4 pleazure...PHULEAZE!!!
smile.gif