Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

...renaissance...

mona

Bluelight Crew
...i have not had a pill since the 23rd of April. That's 6 weeks my friends - and I'm feeling the pull
smile.gif

nah..actually it's been pretty easy.. needless to say there have been supplementary drugs, but basically.. next time i have a pill, i'm going to hit the fucking roof. That'll be my 21st.. 23rd if June. 2 months (9 weeks) since the last pill...
*sigh*
That'll be my longest break in about... 2.5 years (6 weeks being the longest yet and only attempted once).Do the words tolerance mean anything....?
Anyway, I just thought I'd come on here and brag about my abstinence.. basically because I just read a thread you know all the 'magic is gone' bullshit.
I'm gettin' it back.. for the first time in ages the magic was starting to disappear for me (although I can still honestly say that I have NEVER had a bad experience because of a pill)... I don't enjoy clubs anymore, pills were getting boring, so I took a break. And here i am. Not itching so much to get back to a club (also haven't been out since gatecrasher), but pills are starting to seem like an attractive option once again.. and i'm looking forward to getting the 'magic' back. Only this time, i want to do it differently.
Home Rolling. I've always liked it, but i always end up munching all the pills in the club, too greedy to save for the next day
smile.gif
This time, it's all gonna be about the next day.. the next day will in fact the 'the night'. Stay in - wearing my trakkie daks and slippers, minus smoke filled contact lenses(teehee) hot showers when I want, cold baths when I want, free water, coffee, tea, whatever music i feel like listening to, a spunky boy to play with my hair all night
wink.gif
and an endless supply of cones, G without the risk of g'ing out in a club.. comfy bed for rolling around on, candlelight instead of strobe light, clean carpet - the basic comforts of home - with the beauty of ecstasy - without having to feel guilty for not dancing
smile.gif

Aaaahh.. as i enter into a new period of my life - which so begins on the 24th of June, I enter a time of experimentation, new experiences to be had and memories to be made, and new people to make them with...
In 3 weeks I will be trying a new drug - not the ecstasy I have known and grown to become bored of... but a drug with endless opportunities for fun and discovery. A rebirth - renaissance if you will.
Ecstasy - I hereby present you with a second chance...
but first.... exams
smile.gif

mona.
ps. fuck i can spin some shit sometimes
wink.gif

------------------
"If music be the food of love, play on" W. Shakespeare
[This message has been edited by mona (edited 02 June 2000).]

Thats a jaw dropped face right?
So much to say but too much emotion involved to put anything into words
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

Well done chick...any goal achieved like that is a big pat on the back for you. And trust me when I say I know exactly how hard it must have been.

smile.gif

That's all I have to say
------------------
A dream is a reality that hasn't happened yet

Good for you mona. I am similarly taking a nice long break to try and regain that magic. Like you rolling in a club lost that special feeling that it once had, the joy in meeting strangers, the ability to dance all night long, blowing up when Gouryella drops, etc...its all missing.
I think Ill go with your idea and home roll. Ive had some great rolls in my apartment.
smile.gif

peace
soulwatcher

woah. yeah. um... again *speechless*
Damnit, it always happens
I have never done the "club/rave" yet but I am looking foward to it. I dunno. Any suggestions to avoid losing the special 'something' about it?
------------------
"There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."
- William James, American philosopher

good girl! but, you MUST get yourself a footspa....ooooh yeah! tried one on saturday night when i was peaking...fucking gorgeous;
get the candles out, get the cushions out, and all the tactile bits and pieces you can find!!!! enjoy.

...i've also not had speed in 3 weeks
smile.gif
not using it to study, i've been on the vitamins and only had 2 cones in the past 3 days
smile.gif

praise me like you should.
PS. that was a lie ONE cone in the past 3 days...
[This message has been edited by mona (edited 05 June 2000).]

big smiles;
Oh yeah when those exams finish...
I am also on a break.. April 8 was my last, and only one one night since of speedy study.
remember when MDMA gave you superpowers? not just a "high" feeling?
the ability to express yourself SO eloquently.. adventures with complete strangers..
take stock of your roll and wonder "did I really do ALL that?"
tom