Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ARE BULBS GOING TO GET BANNED?

Simba

Bluelighter
I was talking to a mate today and he told me about a story in he's local country paper that was sayink that bulbs are banned for sale to ppl under the age of 16 'cause of the large number of kids making "soda bombs" out of them.
Does anybody Know anymore about the new laws?
Does anyone think that they they will get banned for good in the future?
It has been asked before I know, but does anyone know a supplier of bulk bulbs so we could get them mail order?
------------------
Simba

soda bombs??? hahaha
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
if they only knew what we really did with them hahaha...
and yes they will probably be banned...too many illegal things to do with them...which is why myself and a few friends plan to stock up...
...and i'm not talking a few boxes here...i'm talking thousands...hundreds of thousands boxes...or whatever we can get our hands on
wink.gif

smile.gif
princehamlet
smile.gif

LONG LIVe THE BULBS!!!

Yeah, when my friend first told me , he didn't tell me about the 16 year old bit, I thought that they were banned for everyone so i was going to rush out and buy as many as i could find.
------------------
Simba

The way that I heard it reported on the news was that they were banning Nitrous in the particular state because a kid died when one exploded in a fire and lodged itself into his head. Therefore the sale of Bulbs/Nangs will be banned to all those under the age of 16... at least that's the way I heard it on the news but you can't believe everything can you?
------------------
The Strange Guy with Strange Hair

In my experience making soda bombs and the like (die letter box, die!!) you actually do use soda bombs. With CO2 in them. They are much more readily available. Every supermarket has them, they go into soda-stream machines. Therefore it doesn't matter if they are banned, delicious nang will still be available...
wink.gif

Yeah, we used to blow the shit out of everything with soda bulbs!! man, juvinial delinquents!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I dont think they will be banned, cos then all the grannies would come along in protest and whack the pimply teenagers with thier walking sticks!! hahahaha.
ps Hamlet: which of your friends are stocking up? And who was planning on paying for this expenditure? And I thought you hated nangs???
wink.gif

you know, it ok to say you don't like a drug.
go on... say it... I dont like nangs. see how easy it is!:d
now I will have a turn I... I ... I hate acid. ohh, I feel better now. Let me have another go I...LOVE BULBS TO BITS!!! FEED THEM TO ME DAY AND NIGHT!!!!!!!
smile.gif

------------------
"There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."
- William James, American philosopher

life without bulbs is too scary to contemplate
i hope this is isn't true.
i heard when i was visiting a friend in Orange (country NSW) last year that youngsters had been making letterbox bombs out of the bulbs. as a result, bulbs had been taken off the shelf in the local supermarkets, and if you wished to buy them you had to be over 18 and give a license number, much like the sudafed thing in brisbane which Doc commented on last year.
and bulbs are one drug i CANNOT stockpile. if they are they, they are as good as eaten. yum!
pinger

some people use the N2O bulb for sodabombs 'cause they think that you get a bigger bang
------------------
Simba