Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I want a fucking!!.....

candyflip

Bluelighter
Bluelight T-shirt man!!!!!
White Smoke and Av: What the flippin' 'eck is happening with these please?!?!?!
I'm about to blast off overseas and I'd love to take one on my travels (sure beats a Bluelight tattoo on my forehead!)...can you promise a delivery before the end of June?..
smile.gif

candyflip
------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

I got one form white smoke
Very good quality, print, design.
what more do you need
smile.gif

As far as i know he's still doing them
Acid_Reign

me too...been trying to get one for freaking ages!!!!....please tell me what to do to get one!!!
smile.gif
thanx
smile.gif
princehamlet
smile.gif

Yeah I want a fuck too.....
What, OI, oh sorry t-shirts is it...nah I dont want one....I AM NOT A NUMBER
wink.gif

hey, yeah they look good
Av's shirt was looking good at UTOPIA and he wore it so sexily hahaha, nah i wanna get one, so ill start the wheels in motion, soon it will all fall into place
------------------
its that feeling you get....oh yeah Fukitzpumpin!!!

YEAH man.. I want one too!!!
Can I just come over and pick it up when I'm in Perth visiting a boy?
Heehee
smile.gif

Yes they are avalible and have been for a while.I was relying on another person to put up graphics for the designs,but unfortunatly they have been busy.So i will get around to printing up some shirts to photo hopefully next week or early the next.If you do want a shirt i have the design that i made for my own shirt on shirts already avalible small meduim and large only till i print next.They are a three colour plastisol based ink on plain black shirts with the writting" Bluelighter".They can be in your hands within two days!.Just E me on [email protected].
Again do apolagise im cant get the graphics into a format that still looks good once converted to jpeg.I will do what i do best and thats print the buggers and photo them and make a few more smiles happen soon.Ps im going away this long weekend so i wont be able to reply to your mail till monday night.
You keep up the want for the shirts and ill keep working on it
smile.gif