Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Where have all the quality pills gone?

chupachup

Bluelighter
OK, some of you may have realised that I have been somewhat very whiney and boring (and let me tell you BL's I am so sorry).
I thought maybe it was because I was starting to lose interest in my e and start to out grow it.
But I have it figured... where have all the quality pills gone?
I have not been doing e for too long but I have been around to witness the rapid decrease of 'good' drugs.
Where have my green Euros gone?
Where have my lil' Butterflies flown away to?
Where have the kickarse Mitzu's moved!!!!?
Where?
I'm sick of not getting the 'eurphoric' feeling we all love.
Im sick of testing pills and being disappointed with the reaction.
I am so sick of freaking out and getting paranoid because the pill has been mixed with something obviously cheap and too weird.
I want clean pill.
I know im whinging and im sorry but im sure there are so many of you out there that agree that the good ol' pills were the best and NOTHING will ever compare.
To all chemists reading this please hear my plea and give the public what they demand (or just me).

Sorry to rub it in Chuppy but I think the complete opposite the past 4 months have seen some of the best pills I've had in years on the scene, grey mitzis',orange CKs',Mitzie Turbos', apricot rolexs', I think the problem is you need to find a new dd.

Can't agree with you anymore chupachup.
Years ago there was minimal chance of getting a dud pill with anything other than MDMA, these days its pretty much the norm.
It's because the XTC scene is so widespread and popular today that demand for pills is high and the 'business people' are going to churn out whatever pills sells. That dosen't necessarily mean its going to be good MDMA pills either.
I've posted last year about the great number of speed pills we have in this country, simply because we have a large amount of speed labs so on, so on. Bikies run the show, and we are all familiar with their affinity with the 'go'.
As for pure MDMA pills, yeah they're out there, like your mitzis, ck's and cu's,, but they are not somehow as good as pills of the old days. This is mainly due to the amount of MDMA per pill, you won't ever find a pill with the proper 120-150mg MDMA dosage. Good pill these days will have 60-90mg at BEST.
Don't worry be happy.
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.

Chuppachup...all the good ones are in my pocket.
Yep time for a new dd indeed. If you weren't in Canberra, Id pass ya number on to mine
smile.gif

its def. a local problem though. Perth has got to be down at the bottom somewhere, god we have people getting excited about bullets which i think r a pultry 50-60mgs.
Compare the % of MDMA pills in Europe or America and its a different story. Look at ecstasy.org or dancesafe, at least 50% of pills r MDMA only, 65-75% MDXX
I think at least in Perth we have 25% MDXX, 10% MDMA.

Its gotta be your source, I've found a new one and the quality is rolling in, every week! yummy, this week, white turbo mitsi's are in, next week it looks like 'CD's' and who knows about the one after...
Find a good source and stick with him!

our good source went to the UK; and he left us this number of a guy who is ...FUCKING useless! so now we have to rely on friends of friends who tend to forget about us when they place an order...really great! and all the stuff they get has been mostly shit anyway!..the only decent ones we had recently were the pink cu's.
all i want is something along the lines of the green euros i had last year...i got pleasure shocks through my entire body just from rubbing two of my toes together!!!! sad..and dejected...know where you're coming from chupachup!..i don't know where you are, but i'm not that far from sydney...aaaaaahhhh!!!!!!

Aaah, the joys of finding good drugs in the 'gong, hey rockee? haha. If only we were into smack...

ahhh the green euros probably the greatest pils to grace our shores in all my time as a pillhead, hmmm maybe the cu's, nah go the green eurpo,
you know i actually spoke to a person who complained coz apparently he
"got ripped off"
coz his dd sold him
"pills that had nothing but horse tranquiliser in them"
" you know those green euros mate?"
"shittyest aussie pills ever mate!"
you fuken dick head give them to me!!
"nah man i sold em to these loosers mate"
ahhhhhh i hate pp; who dont know good pillz!!
on another note, havta agree with crazy aus, ive had a good source since hmm the green euros, never looked back, always suplys the googs i mean goods

yeah i have to agree that the quality of your eggs really depends on your source.
i bought off friends who were savage pillheads, so they'd vet the pills before passing them onto me.
the only time i've gotten junk is when i've sourced from ppl i didn't know

Hang around the right people and surely enough you'll get good drugs. Suprisingly they're are people out there which will sell to u for cost if you're deep into the scene.

Just curious, what sort of prices are you talking GetAFix?
I'm in the ACT too Chupacup and we've been getting some great pills over the last 3 months. Mitsu's this week, green CU's last week, CK's last month, Euros and Supermans before that...the list goes on. Only problem is they are a bit on the expensive side but they are worth it.

LOCO - There are cheap pills in Canberra but you're right they're very rare, unless you are friends with the RIGHT people.
Melbourne/Sydney, shouldn't pay anymore than $35.

Loco- I NEVER pay more than $40, prices have gone up lately as has the price of my gogo!!!
If your buying in bulk dont even pay more than $30, but you see im getting all the shit pills so thats why they are kinda cheap for Canberra

where do the good ones go??/ they get snapped up pretty quick.. thats where!!!
But thing ive found is to hang on to my cash till some cream stuff arrives. be onto it ASAP, buy bulk ( the returns for not buying crap) *usually cheaper too*, then just hang on to them and use sparingly .
smile.gif