Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Watch what you preload

Mr Be

Bluelighter
After reading the info on post and pre loading that pinger kindly put up I thaught Id give it a try. I got a hold of
L-Glutamine and L-Tyrosine because i wanted to have a mad roll at Utopia and couldnt get any 5-HTP in time. About 2 hours before I popped I took 1500mg of L-Glutamine and 1000 mg of L-Tyrosine. I know these are meant to put your roll on the more speedy side but i didnt expect this. A popped a pink russian which was very nice, but at first i was dancing with two of my friends and felt great plenty of energy and everything was sweet the only thing nigling at me was that i felt less than my mates and sort of out of the group. After a while I got more into it as my friends started to tire i was still going hard and started feeling like such a king cunt just like on speed i felt soo much better than everyone on the inside though. And when i ran into my friend who had a few to many pills and just looking for a mate, i just told him to preety much get lost crushing all his spirit in one blow. I also felt totally disattached with the crowd and every one except the mates I had been with the whole night. So my advice to you people starting to preload out there wait till you get your hands on the 5-HTP and then preload. unless you like feeling better than everyone : ) . see ya later and i promise to all those out there i rejected that night i still luv ya and next time ill show it too ya. see everyone at united.

Come on... seriously though, you can't put SO much faith in these chemicals and not enough faith in the strength of your head to not be able to fight it when you realise you're being a c***.
Sorry, but very few chems have the ability to totally change your being unless you allow them to.

i must admit i thought the same thing when i read this, but maybe in your defence it could be said that possibly your preload made for an extreme release of dopamine, the neurotransmitter that gets released in large amounts by cocaine and speed. perhaps this had something to do with your coke nazi 'tude...
or you could have been just a prick... remember that all responsibility remains with you. never blame your behaviour on a drug
sorry if that sounds harsh but ultimately you are always in control in you want to be...
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh

I think when I posted yesterday I over dramatised a little. Thing is it was only a very subtle change but enough for my peaking friends to pick up on. Im just still trying to work out why I didnt have as good a night as I have in the past and thaught this could be one possibility. : )