Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

need info on Syd pills

cosmic_seadog

Bluelighter
This is a bit scetchy, but i thought someone might be able to help.
We're from Syd and were after info on some plain yellow pills with a score (not sure about else) and another pill new to the streets going by the name Forever.. no info on what it looks like though. A new dd friend was going on about what is on the way.. thought i'd put my ear to the ground sooner that later.. thanks!!

Hey man,
I don't know if this helps, but we got some pills a couple of weeks ago that were yellow with a white ring around it. The pill had no markings and had rounded edges, almost like a disc. Honestly mate, if it fits this description stay well away from the things! We grabbed ten, had one each amongst four of us and it absolutely fucked two of us over. We sent the rest back. They gave an excruciating headache for about 1 1/2 hours, which then disappeared quite quickly.
Both myself and the girl whom also felt the negative effects still had slight head pains a few days later. I honestly thought that this was my last one. That's how bad it was! Funnily enough, the other two people had a ball on them. We were just too scared to try them again just in case.
I must say though, I've dumped a few pills in my time, and this was probably the only REALLY BAD one. I've had duds before, but nothing like this.
------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE: CONSUMPTION OF e! CAUSES EXCESS SKINNY DIPPING WITH FRIENDS.
"Come in, it's really warm"!
Keep Rolling.

I had some plain yellow pills late January this year they were slightly domed scored on 1 side and quality hard pressed,they were real good quality pills,did everything god E should do.I didnt have a tester at the time but reckon straight to black if I did.
Hope this helps..

Sounds like local crap to me, but if thats what your into go for it...have a look at www.pillreports.com for details of pills that keep occuring or get consistent good wraps. And use a tester everytime

Melbourne 26-7 May.
Tried a yellow one on the weekend. Slightly domed both sides, plain, no score. We did snowies with them and were screwed 6 ways of Sunday. A friend and I both tried it and were looking pretty K'ed out. Felt even more unco than usual, couldn't speak, the dance floor was just plain intimidating (tho that could have just been the famous HK vibe).