• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pure 2CB....... is it available in Melbourne??

Samson

Bluelighter
Have been looking for pure 2CB for some time.
i was wondering as to the availability, 1 Guy reckons that it comes around now and again. But no one seems to be able to get it at the moment.
------------------
5 days a week my body is a temple. The other 2 it's an amusement park.

Hmm, don't think so, but I'll ask a few people tomorrow. 2 CT 7 is apparently similiar and a bit easier to get (but that is all i know about it - research time).
sorry. But i don't think its likely that many DD's have it... bummer.

I have a confession. I'm in love with 2CB. I'm obsessed with finding some. I'm getting close
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I obtained an address the other day...of a company in the west indies that supposedly sells it. I posted a letter to them today asking for info...I'll let you know what the outcome is.
Could this be a dream come true?
smile.gif

If it doesn't work out, I'll just have to get some 2CT7...anyone know how it compares to 2CB?

Yes me too, the yellow mg's that were around Melbourne a month or so ago apparantly testing green.
So mounted a frantic search contacting every dd I knew, but no one had a source on them*sigh* Did manage to get hold of apricot rollex's though so wasn't to disapointed.
Did anyone out there manage to try them?

ok a few things to consider:
2C-B is a mild hallucinogen with a good synergistic effect with MDMA. apparently sex on a combination of the two is amazing...
2-C-T-7 is an extremely visual and long lasting hallucinogen of a completely different nature. if you are considering taking this i strongly sugest you read all the trip reports on it over at erowid. it is considered one the most potent and active visual psychedelics around, not for the faint hearted
smile.gif

2C-B is illegal in australia, it is legal in a few countries (i just found out you can get it in South Africa) but you cannot import into oz or you will go to jail (if you get caught)
2-C-T-7 is apparently not illegal in oz or in any country of the world, and you could import it, and many people have, but keep in mind this is a serious head fuck drug with a very steep dosage curve, ie you have to have the right amount or OD is very possible.
an ez-test will give a green/yellow reaction to 2C-B, but it will also give this reaction to DOB and DOM. DOB has recently been found by the dancesafe labs in pills sold as ecstacy. what is important to remember is that both these substances are far stronger then 2C-B.
all this said, if anyone does find a source of pure 2C-B in melb...
wink.gif

------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 27 May 2000).]

Its illegal to export 2CB from south africa (apparently), but hopefully this other source will come up good
smile.gif

I'm lucky, because I have a wonderful plan for getting them in the country (although I can't stop them from being confiscated and losing my money, I can make sure there is no possible way they can be traced to me
smile.gif
)
I think I could handle the body load from 2CB better (lots of friends have vomited etc, but I was always fine)
Anyone know if 2CT7 gives the same sort of physical sensations as 2CB? I don't care about the aphrodisiac qualities (although it would be a bonus
wink.gif
), but I'd like to have the mdma-like feeling I get with 2CB.
[This message has been edited by E Bee (edited 27 May 2000).]

this may be of interest. i'll be posting the large list of Marquis reactions i got from the MAPS mailing list soon but i thought this would be relevant here...
2C-T-2: Orange to Red (usually a sort of a salmon color)
>
> 2C-T-7: Orange to Red (salmon, again; also, there is less tendency towards orange than 2C-T-2 shows)
e-bee: theres been a fair few trip reports in the other forums on 2ct7, and i guess you've seen the ones at erowid?

Yeah, I'd agree with Johnboy, I've read most of the trip reports on 2ct7 and it doesn't seem like something i want to try in a hurry.

Yes, I've read all the trip reports on erowid, and I've made an informed decision to try 2CT7
smile.gif
Although, I will only be taking the threshold dose to start off with, cos I'm very sensitive to most drugs.
Knowing my luck though, it'll be scheduled by the time I get enough money to buy some
frown.gif

Importing 2CT7: I'm a bit confused about the analogue act...does it apply in Australia, or just the US? I've been searching for ages for in depth info about australian customs laws and can't find anything...please enlighten me if you know where I can find it
smile.gif

matzuber:
Thanks heaps for those links
smile.gif
Much appreciated
smile.gif

E + (2c)Bee is my favourite drug combination, and my initials are also EB, so its the perfect nick for me
smile.gif

You're in Perth right? if I manage to get some Bee in the country, I'll let you know
wink.gif

E Bee, whatever you do, don't go on Custom's advice! I once sent an email to them asking if I was allowed to get GBL and NaOH (2 ingredients for GHB synth) shipped into Aus. Very quick reply (came in 2 hours) 'yeah sure, no problem, just checked the computer, and there is no problem, just make sure the chemicals are in a shipping safe container'
I know that if Customs found these two things in a box addressed to my house, they would be there very quickly, happend to a mate of mine. Gee Thanks! Coulda gone to jail for a few years for 'intent to manufacture a dangerous date rape drug' because of some shoddy advice!

I've been searching for a 2C-B source for ages ... anyone kind enough to send me the links to check out ?
thanks,
[email protected]
------------------
>insert witty comment here<

you are, of course, just talking about a source of information on that subject right? dont reply... i'm sure thats what you meant

crazy: I wouldn't trust customs as far as they could get a latex-gloved hand up my ****
wink.gif

occasionally 2cb comes around... in adelaide there were some dodgy looking yellow pills flecked with orange and green. however i heard reports that the yellow golden arches were 2cb. they came up green on an ez (so i was told).

I agree with matzuber there....2CB has given me the most powerful, colourful, imaginative, beautiful, freaky and enjoyable hallucinations ever
smile.gif
GODDAMN I LOVE IT! hehehe
I have no idea what dose I took though, taking one pill (sold as e) on its own felt much like e, but taking the same dose after e made me hallucinate my tits off
smile.gif
smile.gif
It amazes me how just being near baseline on an e can enhance 2CB so much...ahhhh the 2 most wonderful drugs...so perfect together
smile.gif