Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Imitation Doves

Samson

Bluelighter
hehehe, one of my DD asked me if I wanted any doves, so me thinks yeah havnt had a dove in years, so I goes an has a look,
These pills look nothing like the origional doves from a few years ago, I saw a blue pill last week, apparently tested orange.
Has UK print on one side some bird/dovey thing on the other side, its amazing what they will do to a good name.
Doves probably a faverout pill of alltime for many people, so to see the doves copied and not a good copy of dove at that.. makes me wheep!
Peace
------------------
5 days a week my body is a temple. The other 2 it's an amusement park.

i hear rumours of kelly splits coming back.... if they are bunk copies as well i might cry...
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh

This may sound really stupid, but for some reason, Kelly Splits never worked on me.
I tried quite a few at various stages, and while friends where rockin' of their na nas, I was left standing there, looking like the token straight guy!
And unfortunately I've only ever heard about the beautiful doves - a very close friend of mine that didn't start dropping till he was 46 years old started with 1/2 - and he didn't really know what to expect because it was all so new!
But, shit did he have fun!