Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Beware... I am evil (apparently)

Sproing

Bluelighter
remember that guy... the one that first gave you a biccy... or was talking about it within earshot and you thought "yeah, that really sounds like it's worth an RHG (red hot go)". Apparently that person is EVIL... or so I was told by the person that I inducted into the realm of raveyness...
please recount your induction... apease me... make me feel less like the evil bastard that I am, my soul needs cleansing..
------------------
The Strange Guy with Strange Hair

Nah, fuck it dude, just face the facts, your EVIL, your BAD NEWS.
why try to deny it?
If i remember correctly, my induction involved going crazy in your lounge while you and your druggy friends dropped acid..
wink.gif
Twas a crazy night...
P.S. If i do end up with brain damage, its all your fault...
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Drave (edited 25 May 2000).]

You're evil, you know it, and if anything bad ever happens to me, it's your fault, hehehe.
Seriously though, without that person to push u into it you'd never know what u were missing
smile.gif

You're not evil unless you got them into pills so you can make money off them
I know a guy that does this with high school people. I don't like him, but I'm still not sure he's evil
HEy sheck out how this thread has 4 Perth names and no-one else
What's that mean?

RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!
You KNOW I always pop up in the Perth threads.. wonder why?
wink.gif

Ummm... yeah, my decision to do pills was purely my own. None of my friends did it, (my brother did, and he was the one who sat me down and explained why pills aren't REALLY so bad, but that was to justify his own usage not to convince me to take them..but I didn't go to him when I had my first pill, I convinced one of is friends to go hlavies with me), so yeah after the first time I did it with his friends I used to take pills going out with my own friends (alcohol drinkers) so yeah..I never really got to experience the proper 'pill' experience (ie not having to carry friends home on the Nightride Bus at 6am after a night of having to beat off drunken men at dodgy non-drug friendly clubs)until they all started taking pills aswell.
So I guess I was evil to myself? and then to the rest of my friends... how did I do it?
I convinced them that a night on the pills is SO much cheaper..you only need 1 (or a half) tha's $50- (back in the day when they were $50 no questions asked), and we used to spend way more than that on alcohol... unfortunately we all progressed to 2 pill nights rather quickly...
blah di blah..there's only one person I regret showing pills to. My (now ex) best friend. You guys think I take alot of pills... psh.. she gobbles and gobbles but the problem is she gets crappy pills and I've seen her freak out way too many times... going out with her just wasn't as enjoyable anymore, she never stops whinging about how its not as good as it used to be and she absolutely CANNOT go out without pills. It's a confidence thing for her...blah. what am I on about..
Yeah. I'm evil. But some people find my naughty traits rather endearing
wink.gif

Sproing,
I seem to try categorise everything as either good or evil in life. Maybe that is not right for some, but, thats just the way I see it. Not to a rediculous extent but I believe it does play a major role in life and the way this world works.
The person who mentioned xtc to me didn't do it to make money off it (I'm not bagging DD's here, I might get into it later if bothered) but rather new that I would enjoy the feeling and wouldn't abuse it. Knowing that, he explained what its all about, the good and bad. I know he wouldn't recomend it to someone who hasn't a strong mind.
When it comes to feeling like a bad person or going towards 'evil', for using xtc, it depends what your comparisons are. What I'm trying to say is
1) whether you feel bad for doing a non socially accepted drug. Eg. Your coming down and your thinking to yourself "Look at me, how the fuck have I ended up like this, a druggie?"
2) Religious acceptance. Am I evil for doing drugs?
Well, for the first one, I believe you are not a drugie if you know you don't abuse it. For example, you don't fuck off your main circle of friends every week to drop with other aquaintences. Use e responsibly with what you feel is the right frequency for you. And sure there is more.
As for religious justification, well, it is kind of personal. But yes I did have a delemar with religious ecceptance of e but I have justified its use. I'll be more than happy to talk about it over e-mail if anyone is interested but I won't post it. Sorry guys
sorry about the spelling but I have to get back to work
smile.gif
Jaff

Just as a note of clarification from the point brought up by Entro... I did not make any money off any of the people that I know that have taken pills... That was never my intention...
Expansion of the crew... personally I think that this is one of the main aims of the rave scene... nothing better on a night than being able to just wander through the crowd and chat with people you have met at other events... right? so where would we be without these so called "evil" people?
But Entro is completely and totally correct in what he is saying about people that introduce people to make money from them... and not caring about the impact that is the big issue i think and that really differentiates the evil from the rest...
(i didn't think this thread would get any replies... heheheh boy was I wrong)
------------------
The Strange Guy with Strange Hair

Yep, dude...
I too think you're evil... but in the nicest way possible of course...
smile.gif
Don't go acting all innocent. We're onto you buddy...
smile.gif

heheeeyeaah
you were being completely non-serious/not really caring about the answer (ummm, right?)
And you generated a good and serious thread. Tops
Hey fuck, why is my stomach shivering and the rest of my body not?
Fuck its been too long since wizzcutmeth, I'm starting to freak a little I think.
Hmmm, who introduced me to that...... oh I can't complain, my best friend did, and I'd say I got about 3/4 of an oz and paid I think $100 if you add my payments to him (buying him a drink when we're out and he had no $$).
If he were still around I'd probably not be going to uni mind, but hey, I'd a rich mofo.
But yeah, I've had a guy try to get me back into using intraveneously so he could make money off me, we had a big arguement, started escalating towards a fight as is often the case in an unresolvable situation with a stubborn wizzperday-er, I left and am still ignoring calls from him (4 months later)
I was brought into pill world by a friend, who loved pills and wanted all of his friends to experience the love he had for the drug and the people close to him (when he was on the drug(s))
No-one really got into them like he did, not from him. -I love it when my girl is naughty-
I got into them thru my own, evil, bad karma producing ways. I bought a bigish amounty to make some money. Ended up eating most of what I bought. Those times were the only times when I had more than two pills per night, I went mental.
Off to the cafe for the night? Ok I'll have a pill, two if someone will come with me, but I'll still go by myself. heehee, fun times, I fuct up alot of personal thingys tho, nothing major, no details required.
Evil mutherfucker (and I only write mofo out in full when I really mean it) got me into acid, so he could make money. I was too young to know (and too young to be taking acid by most peoples standards), but he didn't care, he just wanted the $$. heehee, don't worry I got him back in later years.
One of the reasons I rarely do long posts is that I can't remember whot I'm on about or was supposed to be on about by the time I've written 4/5 paragraphs.
So I'll stop here
smile.gif

------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

what have I done? argh... a monster is brewing I can feel it... think I might injure myself at madhatters to make up for being so evil...
SOMEONE PASS ME SOME GLOWSTICKS AND STAND BACK....
------------------------------------
The Strange Dance Demon with the Strange Demon-ish Hair (soon to be injured demon)

I dont know about this mate .First time i saw you you did have red patches on your head, that could have been hidding those horns
smile.gif

I will be in Kalgorlie
frown.gif
while you all rave on this weekend so party some for me
smile.gif