• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

buyin e on the night

what do you mean buy "on the night"? im guessing you mean at a club or venue...
well it is a very dodgy way of doing it and should be avoided. here's just a few reasons why...
  • only a small chance of finding good pill, most dealers at events keep there good stuff for regular customers
  • it is hard to find a place to ez test a pill
  • more chance of getting arrested, your friendly dealer may be a cop
  • it will no doubt cost more
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh

do people that buy at clubs E-Z test pills?
Oh shit I always thought I had a 40 minute buffer zone
wink.gif

What the others said.
Like Forrests mama said... "You never know what you're gonna get." - and, the dd knows that you will probably never see them again either so they don't care how much you like/hate their sale - and, the cost will be higher, because the dd knows that someone else will buy if you dont - and, the dd knows that the chance of being able to ez test (especially if you don't want to leave the club and go to your/someone else's car which can be risky too) is less - and, god only knows you might get busted.
The situation is fucked because you in an under powered buying position in so many ways.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

(can you guess who's been burnt?)

buying in a club is WAY dodgy
where do you think they sell all the shit they can't sell to their regular informed customers who test?

The last time i scored when I was out I got an apparent MDMA pill which ended up being a meth pill that I popped on Saturday morning at 4 am and Sunday nite I still couldnt sleep, So I wont score out, cos theres very little chance of finding a strong MDXX pill, too many DD selling shit drugs. And everyone saying that its really good shit, I mean what DD is gonna say man these pills are not the best? unles they are a mate.
Peace
------------------
5 days a week my body is a temple. The other 2 it's an amusement park.

now they are getting smart and saying "nah man! it tested purple, i saw it with my own eyes!"... but some how its too much trouble for you test it and see it with your eyes...
be like a scout and be prepared...

Gotta agree with that jb... one guy was telling me "yeah tested purple black - pure mdma man" and when I pushed him for details or even what kind of surface the pill was tested on (for all I know he could've tested a fingernail clipping on a piece of toilet paper and still got a black reaction), he folded.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

I once ended up with 10 pills too many one weekend, and was forced to sell them at an event to friends of friends and some guy my friend met in the guy's toilets (I really needed the money back).
I didn't know what the pills were like, and when they asked me, I told them "I haven't tried them, I've heard they're ok, but I can't promise anything".
I sold them all in about an hour. Just goes to show how desperate people can get when they have to buy on the night. I was telling the truth - imagine how many crap pills an unscrupulous person could sell in a night
frown.gif

(they turned out to be pretty good pills *phew*
smile.gif
)