• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

5-htp (locally available, i couldnt believe my eyes!!)

Mr Giggles

Bluelighter
Natural Living (belconnen fruit markets, belconnen,A.C.T)in canberra sells 5-htp..
Address:stall 20 belconnen retail market
ph:02 6251 1557..
[This message has been edited by Mr Giggles (edited 25 May 2000).]

You are a savior, I'm pretty sure everyone will agree.
------------------
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.

errrhhh, Magoo, I believe he gave you every piece of info, short of the guy's bloody birthdate!....
again: Natural Living (belconnen fruit markets, belconnen,A.C.T) Address:stall 20 belconnen retail market
ph:02 6251 1557..

it appears to be in....Belconnen?
wink.gif

Perhaps a better question might be..how much is he charging per bottle and any chance of us poor Victorian's getting our hands on some?...
candyflip
smile.gif

------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au
[This message has been edited by candyflip (edited 25 May 2000).]

I don't know what you're talking about Candyflip, this is the first time I've replied to this thread
wink.gif
just kidding man, but that is how I didn't know the address, it wasn't originally there.
You have to love editing.
And also I'm originally from Canberra and have heaps of friends up in the Belconnen area who buy it for me.
[This message has been edited by Magoo (edited 25 May 2000).]

Woohoo! Yes Yes!
Only a quick 2.5 hour blast down the hume.
wink.gif

Mr Giggles - did you happen to notice the brand? I've asked around Wollongong & the response is "tell us who produce it & we'll get it in".

A couple of weeks ago someone told me a Chemist in St Kilda was selling 5htp, I thought they were pulling my leg. Perhaps they were right. will check out and post back.
Cheers peeps!

yeah a price and brand would be excellent
smile.gif

I'd be willing to do the cruise from Sydney for sure
- still living at home makes it hard to order sh1t like that past the good old parental customs officer
frown.gif

Does anyone else seen one of these stores, with any luck it could be a chain....

I PROPOSE A TRIP FOR MELBOURNE BL TO ACT TO OBTAIN HIGHLY VALUABLE 5-HTP.
---Fear and Loathing style of course
wink.gif

wink.gif
princehamlet
wink.gif

Sydney BL could met Melbourne BL @ ACT
= 1 massive partE (with lots of 5-htp)
Just an idea!!!!

prince hamlet as your attourney I advise you to hire a large convertible and procure a suitcase full of drugs
"I remember saying something like you drive I don't feel so great, it was then there was a terribleroaring and the sky was filled with what looked like giant bats"
sorry if the quote is bad I'm going from memory

prince hamlet as your attourney I advise you to hire a large red convertible car and procure a suitcase full of drugs
"it was then I heard a terrible roaring and the air was filled with what looked like bats"

When is Sydney going to decide it will sell the Damn good loading stuff man?
When When and When again?
Are we ever gonna get any here?
frown.gif

I have the best of both worlds, originally being from Canberra, I can ring a friend and just tell them to send it up to me and it will be on my doorstep in a couple of days. Still, I would like to know if it will be available in Melbourne soon or not?
------------------
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

look if someone can get me the details of the supplier i'll stock it in my bar... what could be easier than that?
smile.gif

Johnboy, I'll give my friends a call and see what they can find out for me. I'll get back to you as soon as possible with details.
------------------
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

I bought a stock in the UK when i was there last year in a health food store..it was something like 25 pounds a bottle for 40 pills I said I needed something to help me sleep and was looking for something like L tryptophan..- the guy that served me said..oh, yes, we have the perfect thing, we just have to hide it from the druggies...BINGO knew it was exactly what I needed!!! thank god i look innocent!
The brand for that one was Holland and Barrett; but it's not a huge dosage per capsule.
For Sydney -ites - before I went I rang around heaps of health food stores; and then got onto Heller's health Foods, who I think are in Crows Nest or nearby Ph 0294383285; they said they could order it in - I never had to go that route since I had my unexpected UK trip.... u
[This message has been edited by rockee (edited 01 June 2000).]

Well Mr Giggles has caused a storm hasn't he!!! YOU CAN'T BUY 5-HTP IN CANBERRRA I had a friend who looks incredibly innocent check it out and they don't sell it. That's just cruel to toy us along like that Mr Giggles.
[This message has been edited by Magoo (edited 31 May 2000).]

Think about this guys would i do something so cruel as to LIE you all??? You are calling me a liar!! why? I SEEN the said stuff there FOR SALE, either iam mistaken in what i seen (unlikely since i read very well and have 20/20 vision)or the sales girl is as dopey as your local woolworths checkout chick and knows absoulutly nothing
ill post back on friday/saturday with whats really up