Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

.... ask what ravesafe can do for you

mibrane

Bluelighter
hi friends.
i'm the founding member, past coordinator, and volunteer for Ravesafe Melbourne. I'm just trying to find out from people if they have used our service, what for, what drugs you were on when you sought our assistance, what services you think are most important, and what you would like us to add. we currently offer (when funded) info, condoms, crisis counselling with freaked out punters, needle exchange, ear plugs, water, fresh fruit for brekkie, blankets and mattresses. We are also looking into receiving funding for pill testing - so i'd like to hear people's support for that. unfortunately sometimes things have to be either or, so finding out people's priorities is really important to us. also, until we get money for testing if people could email any reports: re strength and side effects of ekky or acid tabs, we can cross-reference and produce regular updates for parties
Hasta la victoria siempre
mibrane

Hi Mibrane,
If you're after reports on australian pills, you may be able to gain some up to date information from bluelight.ru's www.pillreports.com, (Australia/Asia/NZ Section) where many of us post data on pills including state of purchase, description, user reports and often EZ-Test results. Pills are given a rating there (which is supposed to be) based on MDMA content or lack thereof.
Hope that helps,
BigTrancer
smile.gif

Mibrane, when u say until u have the appropriate funding ravesafe will be able to test local e's, I assume u mean test as a resource for users. This may be a longshot but whats the chances of testing onsite at raves like dancesafe in US?

the ideal setup would be lab tests of local pills, with the results posted here or on a specific RaveSafe website (is there one?) combined will pill testing at events, the results of which would be collated and also put online.
the online elements of this would cost little or no money, only needing dedicated people to keep it going, and i think we've got those in abundance
smile.gif
pill testing onsite at events would also need dedicated volunteers, but i guess would more importantly need the support of promoters and law enforcement.
obviously the most expensive part of all of this would be the costs of running a lab testing programe but i think it is extremely important to get a programme like this happening.
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh

*bump*
i'm having a chat with mibrane tommorrow (thursday) so i was wondering if there's anything else that anyone would want to know about?

Testing of local pills would the top of the list. Second would be eradication of speed based pills!
smile.gif