Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEED INFO - MELB - RED MAPLES

E^lEctric

Bluelighter
Anyone tried these or have any information on what they are like?
Any info appreciated thanks peeps
smile.gif

red maples, very small extremely well pressed pill. No score. Canadian maple logo.
These are speed pills. However having said that they are very nice pleasant speed pills if you are into it. Haven't tested them yet.
hope this helps
[This message has been edited by DUCKY99 (edited 24 May 2000).]

Thanks Ducky, that sounds exactly like the one i have. When you say small, do you mean in height, cos its quite flat. Was the one you had quite speckly also?

Check Aus Pill Reports, from 4th May. Or do a search under "Maple", there is one report there, with pill dimensions.

if i recall correctly they may have had some speckles. A little hard to tell due to the dark red color. These are good pills to take between MDMA pills like double stack mitsi's or ck's to get you dancing again

I did a search in pillreports Big D Man for red maples and only found the orange variety which you were probably referring to. As a result thought i'd ask in here for some info.
Thanks Ducky you have helped me out heaps they sound like the same ones. The funny thing is the others i have are mitzu turbos (the one with grey specks), so might be a mad combo, best of both worlds so to speak
smile.gif

E^lEctric,
Sorry for the bum stear mate...got confused with the whole red/orange thing. Hope they get your motor running
smile.gif

------------------
Toeing the line vs. the "E-Conspiracy"