Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need info-Melb-white scales..

MunkE Mc

Bluelighter
friend has bee offered white scales and blue rolexs
havent got description sorry,any info appreciated
would test buy only got an old dodgy one which dont trust anymore

Blue Rolex's - tested on 'the peak' a while ago, in the blurb i remember it saying 'your guess is as good as ours as to what is in these'. Knew some people who had em and if memory serves me the general concensous was that they weren't that nice... Made people kinda nauesous (sp?)...
Know of people who had green Scales, they were around late last year (esp around EP 19). General Concesous that they were 'Speedy and had Acid' but were still a decent pill to have (people who still don't know that MDMA isn't always in 'Ecstasy' told me this).
Sorry MunkE, not much of a help!

Ok, here I go.. this may sound rather confused and muddled, my first time typing somewhat of a report...
Tried some White Scales on the weekend, but not before taking a Pink Tweety.. Did get some kind of psychadelic affects, but was pretty sure it was from the PT. Don't think the WS was MDMA -not that bitter, didn't get put totally on my arse, but didn't feel like doing much activity anyway- but had more of a loved up feeling than a speedy MDEA type pill. Overall not bad to have a few handy, but not the greatest I guess.
Just call me the fence sitter. Sorry Munke.
smile.gif

------------------
"I be the fire only Marley could catch."

CrazyAus: you mentioned green scales of last year. I don't know about you, but my friends and I found them to be a little wiered, actually I found them to be quite unpleasant. No MDMA, thats for sure. We were totally paranoid, some of us had the shakes (including myself) and the worst comedown I have ever experienced
frown.gif
. But this only happened the 2nd time we took them. The first time, they were ahh... not bad but nothing special either.
Did anybody else ever try those green ones?
smile.gif
Jaff

Yeah I tried the Green Scales last year, around November. I actually thought they were ok, it wasn't any MDMA type feeling, but I enjoyed the pills.

Jaff, I only had one Green Scale and thought it was an OK pill (for a non MDMA pill). It defintiley had some sort of psychedelic in it, hence the paranoid feelings and everything else you mentioned...
This is strange, I know of two definite pills with acid in them, the first time people have them, they are sweet, but the second time, all hell breaks loose! Happend with Pink Ducks and now with Green Scales.
MunkE MC, are you going to Frantic Freelance??

i had some white scales myself last year which were good but weird, bars you saw me at wet001, i had a mad time, but they definitly wern't just mdma,
crazy aus. yeah im going to frantic, anyone else going? whoops maybe should make another post in meetups
crazy aus, you ordering any more 5htp any time soon?? hope to get some before pleazure
anyway i'll cu on sunday
------------------
two bickies are better than 1.......3 are even better
though ill take one euro over 3 fuken olympic shitty rings!
oh euro where art though?