Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dexies-- purifications methods?

Acid_Reign

Bluelighter
Dexies are all good and fun but if you want to snort them it's not the best thing since they're about 98% crud and 2% speed
smile.gif

I wanna snort em
smile.gif

I have no chemistry knowledge but i want to know if theres any way that i can seperate the amphetamine content from the crud. Even if it's not 100% effective it'd save my mostrils a bit
smile.gif

Any help would be greatly appreciated
smile.gif

Thanks
Acid_Reign

I don't know anything about snorting dexies, but if you're doing that so they kick in quicker try chewing them. If you can't stand the taste, chew them with a piece of gum. I tried it recently and within about 5 to 10 minutes i was in a much happier mood and i couldn't stop talking or moving around! I haven't tried this one, but i've heard that crushing them and adding them to water works just as well.

As far as I know Dexamphetamine is soluble in water, so it would be a simple task of crushing them up, adding hot water(maybe even heat the mixture to increase the solubilty) and then using a coffee filter filter out the chalk, then slowly evaporate off the liquid recovered and you should be left with the amphetamine crystals.
Whats this obsession with snorting the things anyway? I've always just swallowed them and had fine effects.

I did a search on bluelight and manually searched lycaeum and erowid......then when my search failed i came to here to see if anyone knew
Thanx alot for the info flip
smile.gif
smile.gif

I'll try it out as soon as my mates prescription comes in
biggrin.gif

You're unlikely to have much success unless u can acquire some chemicals which can be hard to find outside a lab.
I'm afraid the majority of the binder is soluble in water for the dexies, probably some salt simlilar to epsom or something.
Method:
1. Dexies crushed, dissolved and filtered.
2. The solution is made strongly basic, this causes the amphetamine to exist as a freebase and is now INSOLUBLE in water.
You then need an insoluble solvent, best is ether, dichloromethane or if not those 2, petrol.
You mix that in and it will take up all the amphetamine. AS they have low boiling points u then just evaporate off the solvent.
3. But now ur left with an oily liquid, basically pure amphetamine (u could put drops of this in juice and still get off ur box; but 100 dexies would only give about 0.5ml of oil, seems like a tiny amount but this can form a half weight of crystals.)
Getting back to powder stage is hard. You can probably just make it acidic again with a min. amount of acid and evaporate the water slowly otherwise it goes to shit.
But if u do get crystals out of it they will be quite mushy and u will need to be able to dry them some way really well so they r snortable.
U need: Sodium hydroxide, (drain cleaner)
an acid, typically hydrochloric, the more concentrated the better.
Low boiling solvent: ether, DCM etc. prob what u won't be able to get unless u know someone in a chem lab who uses it all the time. But if u do then they could do this for u with their eyes shut anyway.

RE SNORTING:
I've said it many a time before, I'll say it again. Snorting is FUN!!!
I swore off it for a bit cause of the thought of stuffing up my nose, and even so if I'm going out and couldn't be bothered trying to rack up in the loo's I'll put some in a cap and just swallow it, or rub it into my gums..ooh yeah..REAL healthy too..anyways, this isn't about whether its good for yer health or not...
Snorting for me, is all about the ritual. The whole process is what makes it exciting. It's more of a THING than just stuffing a pill down your throat. It's an event.
smile.gif

The best three places for lining up and snorting speed are as follows;
1. At home at your desk with a pile of books around. Or not. just a plain old desk is fine - it always makes me feel really naughty
wink.gif

2. Kneeling at a coffee table with a mirror (or not, in fact mirrors always put me off..i can never figure out which direction to snort in
wink.gif
) wearing your 'comedown clothes' (it should be noted that 'comedown parties' for the Sydney crew ie: Pinger, miss apple, Pillcat, me, et al usually involved an extra day and a half of slothing around ingesting more drugs than actually were on the night of the party party)
3. At a big table (away from everyone..for concentration ya know
wink.gif
with a big platter of some sort, with the rest of your crew sitting around the very same coffee table you all snorted lines at just moments before, waiting for you to finish racking up for everyone and pass the platter around. This is my favourite.
Once I was on a cruise and it was Christmas Eve or something, the resdident DD is an extremely festive guy and decided to pass around a platter with a mountain of speed SO high...whoa.. I loved that night...and the patter got passed around and around (it was big and silver too) with the straw and a card.. *sigh* dontcha just love Christmas?
Blah di fucking blah!!!!
What kind of babble was THAT???
*spank* naughty mona! this isn't really off topic though is it?
is it?
sorry.
mona.