Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The effect of Chemicals on your skin

Chill

Bluelighter
Ok guys I have a severe mental block .... Last night my wife and I where trying to remember the other popular Acne cream brand they used to advertise 4-5 years ago ... It used to be as popular as Clearisil but has dissappeared somewhat.....Can anyone remember the name I think it is something like TOPEX ...
Please help ...
Thanx
Chill

Physohex (<sp?)
said like Fy-so-hex
Anway it was in a greenish type bottle if I remember correctly. I think that is the one.

yep phisohex and it's still available for about 10bucks a bottle at the chemist, there's one in a clear bottle which is good and one in a white one which isn't so good.
this stuff rocks i use it once a day and it helps alot,

Yeee yee yee go rocacutane that's the shit that work's after everything i have tryed this is the best shit with perminant results! u need to get it from a dermintolist, get a liver and a blood test first but it has 100 percent results and the treatments lasts for like 6 months
smile.gif

Physohex is not the stuff.... The stuff I am trying to remember the name of was popular about 10 years ago and you could buy over the counter at the supermarket like clearasil now . They used to have cheezy adds on TV for it as well
Please someone must remember it is driving me mad
Chill
[This message has been edited by Chill (edited 25 May 2000).]

Yep, you were right the first time!!
smile.gif
Topex it is - actually found a site on the internet that was offering a free trial pack.
FREE sample Topex , acne clearing medication (25>) - Topex Sample Offer, P.O.Box 5069,
Smithtown, NY 11787.
Don't know when it was last updated.
Nother site i found was http://www.medword.com/uspt.html
but no information was available except to say that it was available in the US.
hope this helps
smile.gif

TiggerChic
------------------
bOuNcE

Tiggerchic thou art a legend !!! I thought it was TOPEX but just needed some reassurance..........
Cheers
Chill