Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pinger to melbourne confirmed- ticker tape parade predicted

pinger

Bluelighter
Hurrah I hear you bellow enthusiastically!
Yes, well.... Flying in Friday 9th June, Departing THursday 15th June.
What is looking like the best opportunity to meet up with bluelighters?
pinger

Paul Van Dyk
smile.gif

Dangermouse will be there, he's getting excited by the day
smile.gif
, I will be there along with drawkcab also

I would also have to say PVD, I can't wait either, but I am prejudice to say PVD will be the best thing to go to, as I am a huge PVD fan. It depends what you like, there's also Winterdaze and Pleazure, I dare say at least some bluelighters will be at these too. If PVD wasn't playing, I'd probably go to Pleazure. Anyway, hope this helps.
------------------
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

Hope Im not a wet blanket...but was thinking of hoping a plane for the weekend also
smile.gif

Sat night - Nik Warren
Sunday Night - PVD
Now where can I sleep
wink.gif

damn damn damn. Cool sydney guys coming to the party capitol of australia and i'm having a bloody break. *hmph*
frown.gif

i wontbe going to either of those events... but how about an early evening meetup on the sunday? im sure heaps of melb BLs would love to meet both you infamous sydney boys...
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh

pinger, i have no idea what your tastes are but carl craig is playing in st kilda on the friday night. i have no idea what the prince of wales is like as a venue but carl craig is a fukking toptastabulous dj who pisses dick van dyke before breakfast. the music will be very good...you are most welcome to join in the fun down our way
smile.gif

one word PLEAZURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the only thing trade has going for it is pvd, imo the crowd and atmoshphere will not be great-think gatecrasher, but for some crowd doesn't matter at all,
personally pleazure is going to rock, the last one had a great crowd, great atmoshphere and this time the music will be even better with mistress barbarer.
gotsta agree wif jb, we should have a meet up earlier on sun night

the big problem with this weekend pinger is there is TOO MUCH ON! So the bluelight ranks are surely going to be split over which party to go to( especially if your an old fart like myself and limit yourself to one party over a weekend) The way I see it the choices are
Fri- Carl Craig (POW)
- Advent(palace)
Sat- Nik Warren
Sun- Claude Young (pleazure)
- Chris Liebing (rotation)
- PVD (trade)
Sometime Melbourne is just TOO GOOD , decisions, decisions, part of me is considering taking the next week off work and going for an all out 72 hour bender.
If you need somewhere to stay, we are a very bluelight friendly household, with DJ and decks and a Spare bedroom!
[This message has been edited by flip (edited 24 May 2000).]

well as they say, it's going to be harder to pick than a broken nose... arrggghhh
keep the suggestions coming, and a sober meetup would be great on Sunday afternoon if it can be arranged

I've just finished talking to my melbourne mate i'll be staying with over the weekend and apparently their warehouse apartment is pretty much in the city, about one kilometre from the Docks.
This is fairly central, eh?
pinga

Yup, basically in the heart of Melbourne
------------------
Later Slater!

Yep...got my ticket confirmed.
smile.gif

Planning to go to Nik Warren...and maybe one other night...not sure which one
smile.gif

And Johnboy...is that Sunday drink still on
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Smurf (edited 26 May 2000).]

yep it sure is... do you want to make it an everyone's invited thing? if so i'll post details here, otherwise we'll be more low key... i guess its you and pingers call...

ok here's the plan:
from 6.30pm as Spleen Bar in the CBD, top of Bourke Street, opposite the Metro nightclub. we'll be in the top part, up the back on the lounges...
come one come all...
smile.gif

if anyone needs more detailed directions just ask... um whats the date of that sunday again?
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh

ok, sunday night, that sounds good
the date is 10th June.
i just have to decide which party i'm going to that night now!
and is there a music store which lets you buy tickets with a credit card or something???
help!