• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Blue ck's? Any other good pills goin round???

evilbza

Bluelighter
Alright melbournighters, did you go to Hardware, Gatechrasher, Eruption, Everypicture, Acid reign or RMIT? Are you going to the next Mad ass or RMIT??? And also what good pills are going around at the moment! I was just wondering if some people can tell me a few good pills going around at the moment? I new batches of blue cks have come and quite a few fubus and turbos (fucking mad pills) and simpsons! I haven't had the blue ck yet but I heard it is good! Anyone wanna help me out with experiences or what they have heard of it?
Thanx
------------------
<<*plur4eva*>>
"I am who I am and not who you want me to be" - *Propigandi*
E.V.I.L.B.Z.A

You might want to check out www.pillreports.com
as it has a large listing of available pills, including ratings and EZ test values.
You also might want to check out White USAs as they make quite a delicious party snack, really googy kinda like cks...

um...why have you posted an almost identical thing in both Oz Forums? waste
frown.gif

oh yeah...WWW.PILLREPORTS.COM !!!! duh...

(First of all, every thing I say here is as I know it, its not to say 'this is good, this is bad'. This is how I see the situation in Melbourne, take it for what it is)
Blue cK's were big a few months ago, but all my friends haven't seen or heard of them in a while. The Turbo's are nice if you can get em, and i'm hoping on some of Sydney's CU's (particularly green) making the road trip here soon. Grey Mitsi's (first batch especially - big black specks, pencil tip sized) were good and the latest I've seen have nearly lived up to the orig standards.
hmm, RMIT, so close to me yet I've never been, anyone have an opinion on these events? EP.... can't wait till the next one.
oh yeh, get an ez tester and buy only if the pill tests black or its a pink heart with a star (nice when you can't get a MDMA'er).
Adios amigo's.

Yep Green CU's are going off big time
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Dont know why they aren't down in Melbourne yet??? Maybe soon eh!

We've just had a batch of orange/gold CK's (Melbourne), that are aparently part of a new batch of imports.
If you thought the grey mitzi's or apricot rolexs were good you wait till you try these babies.
Quite simply the best pill I've had in a long long time( and I've got 3 for Belfast this week Woo-hoo!).
If you want to see what they look like I believe the peak website operated by candyflip has a picture of one posted.

mad pills at the moment? Try the grey mitsi's, the big pure white mitsi's - these are great big thick, white mitsi's with a deep score. Still some great gold ck's about. And i agree the USA's rock!!!!
Heaps of good stuff around at the moment!!!!woohooo

Yeah fully there are a few going around here in Sydney if that's where u are
smile.gif
. Blue Ck's, Green Cu's, Orange Splits and Grey Fish Pellets if you could get your hands on these then your sweet otherwise have a look around for any other good import's because local speed bombs suck ass =(
eccy bear over and out