Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

dang nang...

Elliven

Bluelighter
Hi folks, came across this link whilst checking out some info on K. http://www.frognet.net/~dxm/olney.html
The author has a lot of interesting things to say, and you should probably all read it.
One thing he said bothered me a little bit. It concerns what is currently my favorite little drug NO2. He lumps NO2 in with K, DXM, and PCP as a dissociative. Can anyone confirm this?
Further on he mentions things not to combine with dissociatives including:
"Concurrent use of too many serotonergic drugs such as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) and tricyclics, MDMA (ecstasy), tryptophan and 5-hydroxytrypophan (5-HTP), due to risk of serotonin syndrome"
NO2 is good by itself, but incredible when combined with beans. Can anyone confirm if there is actually an increase of risk?
He does mention that much of his info is speculation/extrapolation from animal test results.
Mmm, I hate to be the bearer of bad news... Just when NO2 was looking like the nectar of the Gods (to me anyway)
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Elliven (edited 22 May 2000).]

Isn't 5-HTP supposed to help you replenish serotonin to avoid serotonin syndrome?
Or is serotonin syndrome when your get too much? ie your body can't break down (that ezyime liver thing 5% of caucasians don't have) or if you are taking MOI's...

hey elliven you happy little noodle boy, as if you could stop doing whippys now....it's too late wahooo they are your master...ooops I think I'm rambling

I see...
looks like someone has been hitting the hippy crack a little too hard...
wink.gif