• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

GOOD jeans??

SigmaSis03

Bluelighter
I'm looking for a pair of really *good* jeans. I want excellent fit and style and am willing to pay whatever I have to if I can find exactly what I want. Any help you all can offer would be fabulous. I scanned the girly thread, but only found one suggestion and that was Seven jeans for tall girls... no good for me. :(

I'm looking for something that fits low, slim through the waist and leg, with a bit of a flare but not enough so that it wouldn't look classy and pulled together (think Casual Friday at the office). I'm fairly short (5'4") and slender, not too curvy (thicker waist, thinner hips).

Thanks in advance!!

Jeaaaaaaaaaaaans

Im a total Jean whore ask any one of my friends all I wear is jeans , they rock!

Im not too sure what country your in, and if you have these brands but some of my fav are:

* Sass and Bide jeans (available from david jones/boutiques) These jeans fit the average girl thats what I like so much about them they also have in between sizes in most designs (ie size 13, 11)

* Lee denim Jeans particually Low riders I like, these come in heaps of variations ( wide leg, straight leg)

* Addisons Ive never had a pair but some of my friends do and they look hot on

Just go around to your department stores,boutiques and fish through the styles there, goodluck :)

Yeah I forgot to mention deisel although $500 is too much imo for jeans

deisel jeans arent anywhere near 500 bucks.

check out paper denim and cloth... they're about 170 a pop and are perfect. available at nordstrom :)

Why exactly are they perfect? Unless Im rolling in $$ I cant fathom spending over $100 on a pair of jeans. Express always works out fine for moi

My favourite jeans are the long and lean from the gap. They sit low on the waist and have just a slight flare to them. They aren't tooooo expensive but I'd probably pay double for them!

lori: try a pair on. my roommate swears by them. they are a little too long for me, but otherwise... they are great.

i'm a big huge fan of american eagle jeans. they fit my body alright. mavis are good too. but i'm curvy i suppose.

randycaver said:
Why exactly are they perfect? Unless Im rolling in $$ I cant fathom spending over $100 on a pair of jeans. Express always works out fine for moi

Dude, it's ridiculous...I work with girls who are rolling in $$.... They spend atleast $100 on jeans, ATLEAST. The amount of money they spend on clothes overall is a JOKE. I'm not a girl or anything, but I really don't see how you ladies can justify cost for clothes...

I buy jeans at target and thrift joints, and my jeans look great!

Ok now I am a jeans whore and know all the labels. Most of the high end jeans can be found in discount stores. In the US these are Marshall's. TJMaxx etc. You just have to look

I found jeans that cost well over $100.00 for under $60.00 @ these stores! This includes Seven 7 for all mankind, Yanuk, PD&C (paper denim & cloth), deisel, Abercrombie, even Express jeans.

I Love Seven 7 for all Mankind the fit( for me) is perfect. I also love Yanuk & Abercrombie. I never payed full price for them either.

Just to tell for the sake of telling I bought a pair of 7s for 16 bucks, I sold them on ebay for 80!

Ebay is also a great place to look for high end jeans. BUT you have to wary there are alot of fakes.

Levi's are by far my favorites, and I might get crap for this one but Old Navy fits me really well too. Same with Gap. Those jeans are expensive to me, and they are, at most, half of the price of $100!!

But I can understand it, if a pair looks really really good on you, and girl can justify spending that amount of money. The most I've spent, however, was $80.

I must say that my Freshjive jeans are my favourite pair that i own. primarily because they are so big and baggy =D

i hate diesel and any jeans that come 'pre-ripped' and cost $500 au. i always get angry when talking about those stupid jeans, because these days its fucken hard to get a good pair that doesn't have rips in them already. I can rip my own fucken jeans thank you very much...

yd - Reasonably price, newage, funky, sylish! :)

shals!

mossimo, i bought these jeans easily 10 years ago and they still look brand new