Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

That little ad up in the corner...

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
... is for a site which Bluelight is trying out an affiliate deal with.
this is because once again Bluelight is growing at too fast a rate for Jase to afford and the bandwidth,as always, is the problem.
if anyone doesn't understand what i mean by "bandwidth" i suggest you look at the "everyone read" thread, specifically my first post under the heading "April 3rd".
an affiliate programme works like this: if you click on the link, visit the site and buy something, bluelight will get a percentage of that sale. we receive no money from people just visiting the site, a sale must be made.
this isn't me trying to guilt anyone into buying CDs they don't need to support Bluelight, i'm just making sure that people don't think they are helping by simply visiting the site.
this is only one of a number ideas that will be trialled in the near future in an effort to help Bluelight continue as it is and maybe even get better...
there are still two others ways of helping out financially. you can make a direct donation here and you can buy ez-tests from here and part of that sale goes to Bluelight. both these links are at the top of everypage...
(oh btw over 80% of all ez-tests sold this way are to australia, be proud fellow down underers we are doing our bit!)
the sad truth is that this site can not be run for free, not with 7000 registered members.
there is now a zero-tolerance policy on off topic posts thru-out the board to try and cut down traffic. this wont affect us down here at all because as you all probably know zero-tolerance is the way i've always run this forum, and i am happy to say it is now such a part of our posting culture that i seldom have to enforce it.
for more discussion on this policy see these posts:
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum12/HTML/004813.html http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum12/HTML/004745.html
none of this is a permanent change as Bluelight is constantly evolving anyway. just as long as everyone realises that we are all guests here and should behave accordingly.
jb
p.s. this is also the reason why sigs have dissapeared... i miss mine
frown.gif

I just got my darling to buy me like 5 CDs with his credit card... teehee!