Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PMA death in US...another reason to test your shit

soulwatcher

Bluelighter
Check out the US drug discussion forum for a link to a article about a recent US death. Girl took what she thought was MDMA, seven pills over the course of a night(7 Pills???!!?) that turned out to be PMA instead of MDMA. Girl died from it and now the cops are looking for the dealer who sold them the PMA as E.
Kind of scary considering that quite a few of us lot neck our pills without really knowing what they are. So check your stuff out!
The part about her eating 7 pills shocked me too. Girl must have had one hell of a tolerance. Sad really.
Johnboy, does PMA give an easy test reaction?

Yes I did read that one...thats why I posted here so that you lot are aware that it is becoming a problem with E in other countries, not just Oz.
As for the EZ test, I wasnt sure if you had heard back from AJ about it yet, but Ill stick with my nice purple black just in case.

I think we need to pressure politicians and government bodies to make the 'ingredients' for mdma more readily available....that way all these fuckin backyard operations who pump out fake pills might actually be able to get it right. if anyone is to blame for these deaths it is the authorities ...as stated in another thread the key 'ingredient' for pma is available by the truck load!!!
Later
Aus

thats right i guess, but if the government did that then they may as well just supply MDMA themselves and naturally it would be pharmceutical grade; no backyard bullshit.
My arguement is the unfair FOCUS on ecstasy and not drugs in general. MDMA is beaten down continously and the other drugs are pretty much ignored.
It is the drug taking that should be the focus, how can u go on and on about MDMA when most of the pill popping population really doesn't have a grasp on what they're having anyway, its the taking of drugs thats the issue; sure they know when they get a good pill; but its still just a "good pill", not yeah i had pure MDMA last night, etc etc.

I had pure MDMA last nite... hehehehe
smile.gif