Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Adelaide Pill Warning. Brown Smileys - PMA

MunchMan77

Bluelighter
Adelaide Pill Warning. Brown Smileys - PMA test results??-

Hi All,

Just aquired a few of these yesterday. And thought I'd better post my test results ASAP.

Logo: Smiley, 2 eye dots and a new moon like smile.
Colour: Light Brown to dark mustard. Black "marble" like speckles
SHape: Round, flat no score, bezel around the smile. 7mmx4mm

Consumed last night before testing. Did feel a little hotter than normal, but apart from that just a very average pill.

I tested the next moring with Mandelin. Bubbled green to blue to black and then turned a dark maroon colour.
Possibly containing PMA, according to the Mandelin colour chart.

Can anyone else please test & confirm my results.

Be careful guys. I really don't want to be hearing people have been collapsing at any of the Sunday night raves.

44296.jpg

Last edited:
How much time went by until its effects were noticed?

Were you dancing? Were you doing anything else?

PMA is not something to be taken lightly.

It could quite possibly be MDA in your pill. PMA takes anywhere between 1-2 hours to take effect. Did you buy these pills off someone trustworthy?

backindauk said:
How much time went by until its effects were noticed?

Were you dancing? Were you doing anything else?

PMA is not something to be taken lightly.

It could quite possibly be MDA in your pill. PMA takes anywhere between 1-2 hours to take effect. Did you buy these pills off someone trustworthy?

MunchMan77 said:
I tested with Mandelin. Bubbled green to blue to black and then turned a dark maroon colour.

The sketchy reagent result tells the story :p

Saving myself for Sunday night, I just took a half so I was'nt the only "sobar" kid. Effects came on I guess about 90 minutes later, which is average for me. I was given a full one about 2 hours after that and we were dancing during the come up of the pill. No one in the group noticed anything out the ordinary, however no one was sobar to begin with so thats not too reliable.

My source has been pretty good for the last 2 years, but I still test everything.
The test kit is 18 months old and has always been refridgerated. Previous tests have always been spot on to my knowlage. I have had MDA in the past, I know what it feels like and I know how it tests up. At the time I just thought the pills were just crappy, but then I'd had meth before the pills anyway, so I can't make an honest judgement.

I was concerned when I did the test this morning to see the test end in red/brown. I have not seen any pills test up like that before. I have also never had PMA in my possesion either.

I hope the test is wrong but I did it to 3 times and had freinds watch the colour changes with me for 2nd opinions. I later tested different parts of the pill, the black swirls seemed to be the past that went red/brown, the rest of the pill went blue black, then the red/brown took over as the samples met.

I contacted the supplier, and told him about the test results, his answer was that he'd had no other complaints. I also contacted another supplier who told me they were local Adelaide Crap. I'm guessing this to be true. I bet no where else in Oz see's any of these pills. Adelaide seems to have a lot of er "exclusive to SA" crap.

If anyone else has tested these pills with mandelin or anything else I'd be more than interested to find out. My test results scared me and I was not in a state to analyze by consumption.

So until my results get a second opinion, please be very cautious with brown smileys.

Also, I still have a slight burning sensation in my legs and my palm are quite sweaty. And my heart is racing a bit. Could be paranioa though.8(

Shit man, with a reagent result of that type i wouldnt of touched the pill with a ten foot pole. Sounds to me your right about an exclusive S.A pill. Every time i go to S.A i get adultrated pieces of shit. I wouldnt have anymore of them just to be on the safe side. Another thing that comes to mind is the age of your reagent, it might have something to do with oxidisation. Other then that i cant really help sorry.

That was probably the first pill I've ever consumed before testing it. They'll be going down the toilet if anyone backs up my results.

I would also be looking at getting your hands on a newer kit as a second option.

It's recommended that mandelin reagent not be kept in the fridge.

Marquis last's much longer when stored at a colder temp, but with mandelin, the vanadate ingredient can solid out of solution if temp is too low.

It's unlikely it would give such a result indicated if the reagent was dodgy, but I agree with ld50 vs ssri that it might be worth repeating with a newer, (non-refrigerated) mandelin.

shit.... this is what a dude wrote on pillreports:

"Had some of these without testing as we were interstate and I have been so sick.
I was very hot all night, skin felt very clammy. When we were driving home I started vomiting and didnt stop for the next 4 hours. Didnt stop shaking all day either. I took these Saturday night and am only feeling better today. I usually have 2 or more pills every weekend and have been for the past year and have never felt this before. My friends also had some of these but didnt feel the same as me which was weird. They are identical to the pic. A mustardy brown colour with black speckles."

sounds like PMA to me..

I consumed Friday night. I felt bad Saturday. Saturday night I took it easy and got an early night. I woke up Sunday morning and ralphed my lungs out. Had the shakes sweaty Palms, my face looked sunburnt yet I was getting hot/cold flushes. I also got severley depressed sunday night.
Oh yeah headaches too. and burning/tingling sensation in thigh muscles.

Also I have been the only person out of 3, that has felt really sick on the second day. Had all of us felt like I did, I'd have gone to the doctor, as I was the only one, I put it down to a Bug. Silly me.

This has been a wake up call for me.

If you have any of these pills in your possesion, I'd suggest flushing them. I know loosing $$$ may hurt, but it would be a small price to pay in hindsight if/when things go bad.

PS. Mandelin out of the fridge. Got it.

I've heard of these testing up like that after doing a bit of research.

Stay well clear and disregard my previous post.

i think that if the red mitsubishis have a place on the pillreports homepage then these should too. This is really dangerous.