Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Speaking of DXM...

Brisgirl

Bluelighter
I've noticed that a certain web-based company who sells a lot of pseudo-legal goodies also sells quite large amounts of pure DXM powder.
This is quite disturbing to me and seems like a very easy way for some greedy people to pack "ecstasy" capsules and make a quick buck. No extractions or fancy equipment, just a visa card and a few hundred dollars.
I don't care so much about people getting ripped off (especially if they don't test their pills) but DXM can be dangerous. Especially if people mix it in a pill with MDMA or unsuspecting users have a real pill along with it. Do we really want a repeat of the green triangle episode in the US?
I am going to contact this company and suggest that they send a leaflet outlining the dangers along with bulk orders of DXM powder. Maybe they just haven't considered the fact that people may sell it off as E (although in bulk amounts, what else would you do with it?)

thats EXACTLY the problem, and u hit the nail on the head.
Making MDMA is such a bitch now, but diverting MASSIVE quantities of DXM and ketamine is well probably extremely easy.
The emphasis of the government on eliminating MDMA from existence and not educating people about it is in reality backfiring.
The majority of the population are still pretty ignorant and the amount of bad pills is only going to increase. Ignorance + bad pills = deaths.