• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BUSTED - BECAUSE OF THIS BULLETIN BOARD

YOU'RE BEING WATCHED everyone!!!
My 16 year old son is being charged with a FELONY BECAUSE OF THIS BULLETIN BOARD!!!!
They came to the house & busted him.
Notice my username??? It describes both my son & I.
I may be naive, but I do know my son. He gets good grades, honest to a fault, considerate of others, and simply got curious.
He states he posted 2 responses to these bulletin boards in response to a posting. One of which was his home address. I don't have the time to locate which board, but if anyone knows please email me. And no, I do not have his username. But any posting with a home address would be of interest to me. Just send it my way. MUCHO THANKS.
These are federal cops and this is a federal crime.
MY PET PEEVE: In my opinion 90% of cops are on a mission to the point of being tunnel vision. HERE'S THE PEEVE: Whether or not it is a righteous mission doesn't matter, because it's THEIR mission. (Go ahead look up righteous just to make sure you understand the FULL meaning.)
PLEASE ADVISE ME: anyone with substantial qualifications OR quantifiable (good) ideas please email me. As you can imagine, we are very scared.
KIDS ADVISE: If this turns out for the worst, this will limit my son's future drastically for the rest of his life. It will be on his record forever. You are REQUIRED by law to inform any employer of a felony conviction before they hire you. Do you think this could affect who will hire him? He once had big plans. A bright kid with possibly a great future is now a criminal, if it sticks. SO WATCH YOUR BACK! Signed: his mom.

This rambling rubbish is being posted in every forum by this foolio.
Don't head for the hills so soon......

sounds like a load of sh*t to me. Since when is it a crime to post on a bulletin board, regardless of what it's about?

i mean, why would you give an address out anyway......

She's right, this bulletin board actually came to my house and tried to sell me drugs, when i wouldn't buy any this bulletin board groped my testicles. Actually it was just my right testicle.

HAHA!
Yeah tell me about it...
I was at a club one night, chocolate city i think it was, and this Bulliten Board tried to sell me drugs. I said "ok" but the cunt wouldnt let me EZ test so i told him to fuck off. He then punched me in the nose and ran away...
N.B. I would never be caught dead inside Chocolate City.

Becauset his post was from the USA there Law would have no effect in Aust. Ie the crime the kid was busted for is not a crime or even an offence in Aust.

this guy has spammed the whole board with this. i think maybe he is trying to single handedly start an urban myth with the more gullibble sections of the board.
wink.gif

if this truly happened it would be on CNN in a flash. in the medias eye's we would suddenly be the scariest thing since Osma Bin Laden...
tee hee, i had this linux server running UBB trying to sell me crack the other day...

Strange, i was in a shadier part of town and had a transvestite hooker (i could tell by the Adam's apple) solicit me and she/he tried to sell me UBB software.

And you can tell when a bulletin board is going to bust you because they all congregate around in shady, little coercive groups, pretend to give you massages, and ask you where you got your "gear" from, "funkmaster rave dude". But they're so obivous - they wear daggy clothes and carry blue and green glowsticks...

my mum also thought I was a good honest kid who got good grades....huh, wake up and smell the coffee 'Streetsmartsof1wholeday', your son is a good-for-nufin-pimping-pincushion-ho who belongs on Jerry Springer.
pkn where are you? i need your backup here...
[This message has been edited by Wookie (edited 17 May 2000).]

notice how there is a plea for information, asking you to email "her" but strangely enuf there is no email address listed, in the the post or even in the profile?...
the homepage link from the profile is very odd...
expect to see this snowball into a minor urban legend... just dont believe the hype peoples...

'missingumom' is probably some kind of mildy hysteric acid junky who woke up one morning with a husband and two kids...they're out this time of year...

This bulletin board busted your son ey..and i suppose the talking monitor read him his rights and the hardrive was busy up stairs searching his room. and the mouse had him in handcuffs..*lol*

Stop it...STOP IT!!!! ....(pant). ....you guys are KILLING ME!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
....BWaahahahahaaa!!
hheeheheee....
candyflip
smile.gif

mmmmm a bbs that sell drugs
smile.gif

just punch in your credit card information, put your mouth under a slot in the monitor, and it rolls straight onto your tongue...
and some accessories too:
- a mouse that could cut lines for you on a mirror mousemat
- shove a $50 bag and a packet of rizzlas into the disk drive and it spits out perfectly rolled joints
- a microphone that dispenses nitrous
smile.gif