• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Any good (MDMA) White Mitzus around Melb at the moment??

E^lEctric

Bluelighter
Hi guys, found out i can get my hands on white Mitsus, however iam a little wary as there doesn't seem to be any good MDMA ones around at the moment going on pillreports, any info on possible new batchs in Melb would be appreciated thanks
smile.gif

the ones i've seen that are definitely MDMA are quite fat and have a score on the back. but of course EZ test them. i think if you get a fat one that tests purple you probably have the good ones.
there were some thinner white mitzis recently that were quite weak.

Had a white mitsu recently (sydney, white, beiege spacks, no score, average press) which i was ASSURED by a good friend was awesome...
it sucked.
steer clear of the mitsu...its such a gamble.
Peace.
-Av

Thanks guys, and in particular JB, will definately look out for those characteristcis
smile.gif

agreed AV, chances of getting a good white mitsi are only slightly better than winning lotto
how much do u trust your source E^lEctric?

Yeah, thats why i posted this thread, iam a bit suss, however only been to this source once and he delivered the goods in the form of an orange rolex. So won't know until i get my hands on them and drop, if i get that far that is. I think its time for Mr EZ tester to get a guernsey for me
[This message has been edited by E^lEctric (edited 16 May 2000).]

dont even think of getting a mitzi without testing it, if its purple/black then at worst you will get a weakish pill, but two should do you right, at best you will get a kick-ass pill.
if it tests orange then just say no, it could be anything from a speed bomb to PMA

strangely enough the person who i bought the white mitsi off(which was the bomb) also had orange rolexes on him. but he wouldn't give me any of those rolexes :\
still ended up with a good pill
i'm in sydney btw, and i bought that pill about a month and a half ago

im in melbourne and spoke to my dd last nite and he told me the white mitzis he had were shittttt and to avoid them that they did nothing for him. No idea on what they look like tho but he did say they were imports and well pressed but were stil dodgy. Now if only i could get some more grey ones...THEY ARE GREATTTTT ahhh
smile.gif

I have a friend who had a couple of white mitsus. I thought I would test them, and if they tested blue, I'd grab'em off him
smile.gif

I tested them infront of him, I thought he wouldn't mind. I scraped a fraction onto the lid and used a couple of drops to test it. There was no reaction.
Um, looks like this magic tester of yours is a dudd... He said.
I told him that I have tested other pills and they caused a reaction immediately.
This pill obviously isn't MDMA which I was hoping for, I don't think I take'em. They are of an unknown substance. I said. And that comment seemed to upset him a little. He dropped the whole pill into the solution and we noticed a little tinge of orange on the pill.
No sale
frown.gif

smile.gif
Jaff

Yes Mitzi's are probably the most copied pill and there is alot of crap ones but the ones that fit JB's desciption that are going around Melb at the moment are shit hot (not quite as good as the greys but still v.good)

Friends and I had some at Every Picture the other night, same ones as JB described and they rocked. Just make sure if you get your hands on any that you EZ test them.

What I know about Mitsi's
....by candyflip
The Mitsubishi, the largest and strongest (by reputation) of the E Kingdom comes in many forms....as the known leader in it's pack, many other beasts (there would have to be more than 25 now) seek to emulate it's stunning prowess by taking on it's sleek form. Few succeed.
For a list of those that have achieved this quite gargantuan task (at least in Melbourne, anyway), see the following link www.the-peak.com.au under the Pill Tests section...there you will find the latest pretenders to the throne, one of which may just displace the King himself! (Memories of EPTAS20....ahhhh!!)...
Test everything you take, no matter what picture they decide to press on the front of it!...
candyflip
smile.gif

Well boys and girls, i found out tonight that the mitsus i can get my hands on fitted the description of the lucrative "mitsu turbo" that MunkE posted in pill reports, white, with grey speckles, quite fat and score on the back
smile.gif
Good imports, none of those bullshit local speedbomb imitations
smile.gif
WOOOOHOOOO.
By the way has anyone who has tried these, also had the orange rolexes that were around in Mar/Apr? If so how do they compare?
Thanks peeps
smile.gif

hehehe electric these babys fuken rawkkkk, i had one, i repeat one at eptas and whoaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmm yummy mdma, ahhhh then a top up of a grey mitsi in the morning whaaaa
make sure you test it though, the ones i had and have(tehehe) tested purple/black, though apparently theres a batch of crappy fat ones aswell-as jb always says TEST BEFORE YOU BUY!

Hi all!
I had one of those big fat mitsu's on Sat, 9mm x 4mm, White with light brown specks, bevilled edges, big print/logo, but the thing that i havn't seen before on the mitsu's going round is the size of the split on the back, the split is more like a U than a V (If you where to look side on at the pill), and it was also quite wide.
I think these are the mitsu's that people are saying they look like a panadol! I found them not to be that strong (Still quite good) but deffinatley the closest classical E feelings i have had in a long time, the connection with the people i was with!!!!!!!The love/empathy and those bloody nice warm fuzzy feelings you get, everything is just damn perfect! Anyway food for thought.
Rhumba.
Oh yeah, forgot to say i'm in Melbourne! :)
[This message has been edited by Rhumba (edited 18 May 2000).]

Yeah i need to get a tester MunkE, too true especially when taking the plunge with white Mitsus. Iam lucky enough to be having a mate as a test subject trying these out on the weekend. So as long as he posts a glowing report, she'll be apples
smile.gif

By the way MunkE did you ever have the good orange rolexes, and if so how do these compare to them, in terms of length of peak, and euphoria?
[This message has been edited by E^lEctric (edited 18 May 2000).]

Munk Mc -
dropped exactly the same combo of pills at eptas 20, grey mitsi put my on my ass a little but the white was the closest thing i've had to real mdma in a long time ..... still trying to count the hours i lost .... was offered as many of the whites as i wanted, sadly only walking away with a couple
frown.gif