• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info Needed - Perth - White 69's

One of the nicest things to arive in perth grab em an store em away!!!!!
if it doesent test black
send it back

Have you tested a white 69 and did it turn black??? I have never ever tested a 69 that turned black and I have tested fuckin heaps of em!!
Later

If anyone from Perth does test any pills that turn black...matter of fact even ones that don't......could ya post in Pillreports.com, there always seems fuck all from Perth there lately!
smile.gif

Thanks

Perth is the pits for Pills as you know so some tend to grab those great ones and put em away for the dry spells.I belive we are lucky in a way to, as we can scan the pill reports for the pills coming our way.I m just guessing but its probably the reason not many from perth get posted if they are here they usually get posted east as they arrive west.again just guessing.As to your question no i havent easy tested hoping to later in the week .What ive heard is get these ones or the kung foo tia chee .But i wont buy unless its tested !There is another Perth thread
smile.gif
pill posts .The information would be best asked there as the information and quality of the replys is exelent
If it doesent test black take it back
smile.gif