Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need Info: US Dollars

gobblEdock

Bluelighter
I've been offered some US dollars but dont know anything about them. My DD said their good,..but i dont exactly trust him. All I know is their yellow. Any info would be sweet.
------------------
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.

plese tell us your location, ie which city you are in, this is important.
it should be in the subject line:
Info Needed - (CITY) - US Dollars
ta
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 15 May 2000).]

bump, back up to the top you go
I'd like to know about these too, so if anyone know's anything

Maybe this went over my head
smile.gif
It might have. But US dollar bills are green. There are no yellow dollar bills? Or are you talking about something else?
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

peace
applesbliss

*sigh* we have precious little bandwidth left down here after 2K has had its fill, and you have to visit us with lame jokes? we have barely enuf bandwidth for our own lame jokes...
smile.gif

joke? I was reading through this forum, (which I find extremly intriguing) very in depth discussion. I saw this and I didn't want someone over there to get jipped by some funny money. I wasn't sure if thats what they were asking about, because the question seemed so simple. Thats why I thought it may have gone over my head. But if someone were to offer me aussie currancy, I wouldn't have the slightest idea what colour it would be.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
peace. applesbliss

umm...hello? are you being sarcastic or have you really missed the point here? Just a hint....we're on an ecstacy discussion forum. Somehow I doubt they're asking about counterfeit money.
smile.gif

haha that is a hoot!! miss. apples.. I finially got it!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
pill info!. I've heard of euros, never heard of USs before that is too funny
smile.gif
ahh thats muh laugh for the day. God bless you miss. apples haha
smile.gif

peace applesbliss

*sigh* how are you coping over there miss apples?
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 20 May 2000).]

Above posts are good examples of the stupidity of some people in the US, thankfully, not everyone is like this, hehe
smile.gif

j/k apples
-Chris

naaaaaaaaahhhhhhh... no way.... you can't honestly tell me that... nup, its a joke, it has to be. cmon guys, make it a little harder for us to pick on you. Thats just handing us the pie and you poking your face out. Damn... to easy.

who can tell, mr horse, this is the nation that had dan quayle as a vice president...
and the nation who's currency is all the same colour (green, like we didn't know.. der...) and is all the same size...
on topic facts about american currency:
  • 28% of all american bank notes have traces of cocaine on them
  • there are more $100 bills circulating in the black market than the conventional economy. they tried to stamp this out by issueing new $100 bills, but didnt withdraw the old ones so they are still legal tender... der!

well jb, I was reading mixmag or one of those and apperently 98% of 20 pound notes have traces of charlie on them. Thats a lot of coke!

Chris I anticipated a post such as yours. Though I didn't set out to make a international joke
smile.gif
As long as one person seized humor from reading this.(And I sure did) I am happy
smile.gif

peace
applesbliss

Hi Mr. Horse,
yeah, i read the same article and i'm pretty sure in the next or the one after that it had something about Spain had gone and followed the uk in testing the currency for the old coca cola and i'm pretty sure it was around the 60% mark with positive traces. If some one remembers or has the article could they confirm this?
Cheers,
Rhumba!
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!

Mr Horse, that is quite interesting...coz the poms use heaps of 10pound notes, not so many 20 pound notes...imagine how much charlie is on the tenners then.

You know what smurf, I think it was actually was 10 pound notes. My mistake.
BTW, in the UK, do they have the pound symbol on the keyboard? Just a though
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 21 May 2000).]

gotta love a thread that tangents as wildly as this one...
Published: Journal of Analytical Toxicology, Volume 20, Number 4, July/August 1996, pp. 213-216.
Cocaine Contamination of United States Paper Currency
Jonathan Oyler, William D. Darwin, and Edward J. Cone
The exchange of illicit cocaine for money by drug dealers is an everyday occurrence in cities in the United States. There is ample opportunity during the exchange, storage, and use of cocaine for paper currency to become contaminated. Because currency is exchanged frequently, it is likely that contaminated currency would be
found in common use. We examined ten single dollar bills from several cities in the United States for the presence of cocaine. Individual bills were extracted with
methanol (10 mL). Cocaine was purified from the methanol extract by solid-phase extraction (SPE). The SPE extract was analyzed by gas chromatography–mass
spectrometry (GC–MS). Standard curves were constructed with new, uncirculated currency. Cocaine was identified qualitatively by full scan and quantitated by selected ion monitoring. Cocaine was present in 79% of the currency samples analyzed in amounts above 0.1 µg and in 54% of the currency in amounts above 1.0µg. Contamination was widespread and was found in currency from all sites examined. Cocaine amounts were highly variable and ranged from nanogram to milligram amounts. The highest amount of cocaine detected on a single one-dollar bill was 1327 µg. These results indicated that cocaine contamination of currency is widespread throughout the United States and is likely to be primarily a result of cross-contamination from other contaminated currency and from contaminated
money-counting machines.
other interesting articles:
http://www.battelle.org/glitec/spring97/page10.html
http://ublib.buffalo.edu/libraries/projects/cases/lucre_notes.html
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh

Mr. Horse...yes an English keyboard does have a pound symbol above the 4 (instead of the dollar symbol)