Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sweet Jesus....I had no idea!

flux

Bluelighter
So this is where you've all been hiding?
I feel mildly retarded for just figuring this all out now. I wanted to give all the Bluelighters that I don't see around anymore a quick hello.
Hello. You're missed.
And I found you
smile.gif
. Heh, though I'm pretty dumb to take so long in doing it.
In any case, carry on doing whatever it is you Aussies do here. I'll go. I'm well aware that I'm an American
wink.gif
*ducks back into her own, much lamer forum*
------------------
It is a much cleverer thing to talk nonsense than to listen to it.
[email protected]

Hi Flux
smile.gif

Glad you found us! Of course, you're welcome here, this forum isn't set up so that we're a secretive lil sect, just so that we can hear ourselves think over the noise in the other places... we're just over here in the next room, it was too hard to talk in the corner of the big BL2000 room
smile.gif

Please, come back and visit us anytime you want!
biggrin.gif

BigTrancer
smile.gif

Flux come join us on the dark, downunder side and together we will rule the universe......
Shit, the Wookie has been possessed by Vader...quick, someone polish Vader's helmut...
------------------
Beat it like it owes you money.....

Ahhhh Wookie I think you're doing an admirable job of polishing Vader's helmet already! ;-)....bbbkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Stop throttling the chicken.... he he ..j/k!
flux...we is friendly in Oz, we is open. So come on doowwwwwwwwwwwn...and say hello and chat wiff uz...
GeeeeeeeeeeeeA!

Hey Flux,
you can post in my neck o' da woods any day
smile.gif

mona.

hey there flux, long time no see
wink.gif

smile.gif
just joking, we dont know each other, but iv had such a GREAT day and in such a GREAT mood, that i wanted to say HI!
=^..^=