Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

omigod - your dope could be helping MAPS

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
i was just cruising around the MAPS site, as you do, and i stumbled on this interesting tit-bit in a study on Marijuana Water Pipes and Vaporizers:
Research in Australia
The Australian government is currently conducting another study that may
cast further light on the effects of potency variations. The study is designed
to determine baseline THC, tar, and carbon monoxide levels from
marijuana and marijuana-tobacco mixtures smoked through joints and
waterpipes. The samples being tested come from police seizures in six
different Australian states. Researchers say that they have observed
"incredible" variations in tar and THC potency among different samples.
Their report is expected shortly.
to all those who have had their stash ripped off by the pigs, maybe some good will come of it!
smile.gif

------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 11 May 2000).]

hmmm...
What happens if your stash was SUPPLIED by them? Always good to have a spliff from the boys in blue (oyster?) cos they get some good gear...Not that I have......recently.. :)
GeeeeeeeeeeeeeeA!

Seeing as this thread is about pot....has anyone one heard of bongs which heat your weed up on a hot plate and only the THC component oxidises....apparently heaps less tar and other nasties are produced. I saw something in the paper about it a while back but havn't chased it up.
Aus

Yeah, its called a vaporiser... pretty funky name heh? Apparently, makes your dope more effective (yay!!!) and reduces the amount of bad shit in your lungs (even more yay!!!). Real good idea for anyone who often coughs up a lung after sucking down a big hit on a bong. Expensive though, JVs in Perth have 2 lead ones (u know 2 peeps at once) for bout $120 i think. Will probably be my next investment when i get sick of using my newish green alien head bong.

I really need to get me a proper smoking device.
It's my birthday soon...maybe I could ask mum
smile.gif

Anyone? It's my 21st...I've been a REALLY good girl this year
wink.gif

I've been eating all my greens. Is 8am too early for a cone? It's SUNDAY! Of course it's not! Teehee

oh the maps study i nicked this from gives a good description of how vaporisors work. they test a commercial device and one made at home with a hair dryer... go figure
so do you want a water pipe for your 21st? or someother smoking device?

I have a homemade vaporizer that works very well, much better than a bong for effectivness but it's just damn inconvenient sometimes. Takes a while to have a cone where with a bong you can rip it in about 10-15 secs. It's worth it and if you make it at home it costs about 15 bucks. The plans are to hard to explain here but if anyone wants them just email me
smile.gif