Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

how long does a gram of coke last you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hungry_lotus

Bluelighter
One gram of coke. How long does it last you? a night? afew hours? perhap the entire length of an event?

We all know that this drug is expensive, but consider this: 1 gram of high quality coke, an 8 hour music festival (stylish and cruisey). What sort of time would the coke last for?

I don't know depends on the coke - uhh--I could go through a gram in less than 2 hours probably around an hour--haven't done it for a long time--amphetamines last longer-cheaper

even though coke is wearing a suit and a tie meth is leading the festival and amphetamines are dancing along

Get it?

Sounds like this has the makings of a dick-measuring contest to me :\ ;)

Yeah, If you can fight the cokewhores off it may last a few hours otherwise your better cutting your loses and locking yourself in a room some place where you can snort it all by yourself while admiring you figure in a mirror =)

1 gram in 2 hours?? Ouch!! 1 gram lasts me about two days (I don't keep going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going. Like alot of people have been known to do).

I'm usually pretty satisfied after I get a nice buzz off of coke and just want to chill once the effects begin to wear off. After that, you'll find me laying on the couch with my hands down my pants, watching movies and "wanting to feel better".

Hmmm... I wonder, was I "dick-sizing" there?

i can only get really shitty coke. it always seems to have a buzz that lasts 8-12 hours after the main coke effects are over so i've always thought most the stuff around here was cut with meth.
coke isn't really my kind of drug anyway.

I only have coke once in a blue moon, when a new "shipment" has arrived. Because I dont take it that often, can make a gram last a week, or if im on that want to get my face ripped mode, then about the length of watching 2 DVDs ;)

2 Minutes 8)

This can only lead to dick sizing and any responses mean nothing. Purity, how hardcore you think you are and how many friends your shouting etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.