Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Girlfriends birthday, need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

my innerself

Bluelighter
Well its my GF's birthday this weekend and I haven't got her anything yet. I am really lousy at thinking of gift ideas. Can anyone help me think of something nice I can do for her or buy her.

Thanks in advance.
:)

Edit: Oh yeah, she is turning 24.

What's your budget and what kind of things is she into?

nothing says "happy birthday" more than anal sex with your loved one

trust me.............or maybe not

Why not just take her to a NICE place to eat out, great service, great food, great everything..

Or a pro photo shoot? But as the great Sllip has said "What's your budget and what kind of things is she into?"

Failing that, anal sex with your loved one

Maybe something different like a walk up the harbour bridge or dinner on top of centrepoint.

Failing that or if its out of ur budget.........there is always anal sex I guess.........or take her fishing.

Take her somewhere really nice or cook her a mean at your house.

Then give her the best sex of her life :)

lol, you guys are all horny bastards... sex this, sex that.

my advice: sex her up real good :)

Is she a girly girl? Alternative? Sporty? Loves her music? Budget?

And naturally birthday head and mindblowing sex is mandatory :)

I know exactly what you should do! Take her to Dreamscape this weekend. Feed her MDMA, introduce her to me, and I'll take care of the anal sex ;) ;) ;)

Other than that crap, I can't offer anything constructive, sorry. Definately don't do what MazDan suggested tho, going all the way down to Sydney just to walk over a bridge won't cut it ;)=D

i reffer to the old joke
a bear and a vibrator
give her the bear and if she doesn't like it
she can go fuck herself LoL

^^yeah, but what is she into? What sort of person is she? It's hard to give suggestions when we don't know that...

I would much prefer an experience than an actual present [unless there is something she really, really wanted]

By that I mean go to a lot of trouble to make a picnic and go somewhere nice, or make a candlelight dinner or... oh I don't know I'm really shit at thinking up things that aren't a cliche.

Basically just make her feel loved and special and you can't normally make someone feel like that through a present alone.

jewellrey, always jewellrey. You can't go wrong with little shiny rocks, women are like voracious raptors that would kill every man in the world for just one more glittery shiny pieceof metal or stone.

A picnic with lovely cheese and wine, if thats what shes into, then candles and a massage :D
My ex did that for Valentines Day and it was lovely.

You'll have $250-300 left over if you give her some anal sex

there's this book called the social climbers, i forget who it's by. but it's about these 2 aussie blokes that were broke as hell but liked to take girls out to dinner, so they used to make picnics but in non traditional picnic kinda areas, such as breaking into the botanical gardens, on a pontoon at cremorn point and so on until the ideas were getting more expensive than normal dinners! eventually they had a picnic on a table suspended from north head (this is all syd by the way) then climbed some mondo perusian mountain and had brunch up there! however, they insisted that the dress code was ALWAYS at least black tie, usually white tie (hats and tails) and that she must wear a ball gown. it was a great idea! try taking her on one of those to some remote location. the more exotic the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.