• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The topic wasn't E's, but we made the ABC news.

Orion

Bluelighter
Was just watching the ABC news and they were talking about the row metallica started about being able to download mp3's for free.
Then all of a sudden they showed a couple of comments about it that must have been posted on bluelight.
I did a search but i couldn't find the thread, but i'm positive it was BL.
Just thought i'd let y'all know.
We're being watched!!!
*Twilight zone music begins*

Oh No! Not the twilight music, that stuff gave me nightmares when I was a kid (wait, how old is a kid, i'm 18 - ok when I was younger) I'd like to blame it on an Acid Flashback but unfourtanatley 6 year old's don't do acid!
What were the quotes, and how did they have to do with Metallica? (two things I'm very interested in (metallica and bluelight)).
Orion, you coming to EPTAS or Tomorrow's Meet?
CA.

Are you sure they showed Bluelight? Not just a screen shot of another message board that uses the Ultimate Bulletin Program? They all look alike... and Bluelight is not the only group to use UBB.

heheheh so i wont rush and put this in the new media/busts forum?
wink.gif

metallica are suing napster for distributing their mp3s on the net, thats wot the story was about

Ho humm, its times like these that you feel like an idiot!!
But hey I POSTED AND I'M PROUD!!!
*quickly scurrying away*
should be coming to EPTAS, not sure yet.
As for the meetup, might be working. :p
[This message has been edited by Orion (edited 05 May 2000).]

Just a note on the UBB systems. I visisted their website (I've been thinking about getting my own UBB, for my own profitable reasons). Apparently UBB have sold their bulletin baord systems to over 10000 clients. So if you did see a UBB system on TV re. Mettalica and mp3's, then the chance it was Bluelight is about the same chance you have when you buy a scratchie (well, sorta, but you get my point).

Just a note on the UBB systems. I visisted their website (I've been thinking about getting my own UBB, for my own profitable reasons). Apparently UBB have sold their bulletin baord systems to over 100000 people. So if you did see a UBB system on TV re. Mettalica and mp3's, then the chance it was Bluelight is about the same chance you have when you buy a scratchie (well, sorta, but you get my point).
------------------
The faster you move, the slower time passes, the longer you live
[This message has been edited by BlackMonk (edited 07 May 2000).]