Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nothing in particular

dENTEdLENTiL

Bluelighter
Hello,
It has been a while since I have been here (I don't have a computer and I have a new job) so I haven't been able to post n a while. Anyway I just thought I would drop you all a line (tee hee) to say hi.
d.
Oh yeah I (and 2 friends) am going down to Melbourne for the weekend of the something teenth of this month, if anyone would like to meet-up somewhere that would be way cool.
------------------
Attitude is something boring people made up!!!!

Hmm, the something teenth, now if i'm not mistaken, there is a really big party on that weekend with so many local melbourne DJ's, and so much eye candy that one would would orgasm at the sight of it all (and god knows what after a pill or two)...
If i could only remember what it was called... hmmm, let me think...
OH Yeah! I remember, its Every Picture, and it tells a story too! And its on May 13th, thats a something teenth!
(sorry all i'm feeling very strange tonight, please excuse my latest batch of posts). Hopefully the quality will rise a little bit after this weekend (and surprisingly enough this is my recovery weekend).
------------------
Keep On Rockin in the Free World!

hey ya dude
smile.gif

hee hee"Its o.k everybody,his still here"
smile.gif
its dENTEd
smile.gif

coolies dude.Meet up it shall be!HoRaY
see ya soon dude
smile.gif

P L H
Chaos
[This message has been edited by Its Chaos (edited 05 May 2000).]

Chaos,
I am coming down this weekend. I get there at about 6 I think. Me and my friends are staying at some hotel somewhere.
I will try and get on ICQ and message you so we can swap numbers and stuff (if thats cool of course).
see ya
d.
------------------
Attitude is something boring people made up!!!!

dENTEd man,uhm...of course its cool dude
smile.gif

though was planing a weekend of rest an relaxation either in the bush or,doing the mothers day thing.....NOT hee hee.
Love ya Mum!
smile.gif

catch ya in cyber spaceies dude
smile.gif
if not,is your email addie the same
smile.gif

P L H
Chaos
------------------
Its All About
Steppin up,
Livin Large,
Busting Big And
Spreading The Love

chaos dude r u gonna be at every picture? and will you bring DeNtEd with you?