Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bloody Nose

Bobby Boucher

Bluelighter
Previously, I hade never had a nose bleed in my life except for one time when it was badly broken.

In the last month or so, when I have snorted a pill or speed I feel like I have a runny nose afterwards and when I go to wipe it, it's actually blood.

I have been snorting pills (on weekend) for years but this has only started happing recently and it happens almost every time.

Whats going on?

obviously if u've been snorting for years then ur the inside of your nose must be damaged which caused the nose bleed.
i know that cocaine eats away at the cartilige of the nose.
but i'd say that the inside of ur nose would be a little raw and the blood vessels have been damaged from chemicals hanging around there every weekend.

i think u should give ur nose a break from snorting for a while and let it heal.
or change nostrils if u havent already

Yeah, your nose was never really meant to be used that way. I doubt it's just suddenly happened - sounds like progessing damage over time, which has finally got to the point where it bleeds. It may have been bleeding for a while, but never enough for you to notice.

Thrashing your nostril for years will definately do some damage. Some of the chemicals we choose to use are seriously caustic and can burn wood or metal easily, imagine what they do to the inside of your nose.

Definately stop snorting and let yourself heal, I've heard some shocking tales of cocaine snorting abuse and destroyed septum........

If you want to insufflate drugs, you should clean out the inside of your nose afterwards with water. This helps wash away the caustic substance and theoretically reduces the potential damage.

This is now, your not- so-indestructable nose, telling you to stop ramming raw, sometimes... probably highly flammable chemicals up your nose. Know what alot of highly flammable substances do to the flesh?? Well, yeah... erm, so heh. It's probably starting to do that now, to the interior of your nose. If you don't quit doing this while you're ahead, you'll end up how alot of famous celebrities and Models ended up in the 80's. With a fucking hole in the side of one of your nostrils!!

Think of these sings of a blessing rather than a curse, because this is usually the tell-tale first signs of damage to flesh (bleeding, that is...) and you can still, maybe walk away from your abuse un-harmed.

Your pills were specifically desgined/manafactured to be consumed orally, why don't you just start dumping em down your throat... or even better... think about having a little spell from the powdery substances. :)

Alotta shit in those pills is NOT MDMA, probably alot of binders and fillers and crap. I have know idea why you would want to be shoving all that nasty shit up your nose anyways... the peak for me, in my opinion... is alot longer when you eat your pills. :D

Hmmm I did not think I had abused my nose enough to warrant something like this happening. I am sure the first time It happened I had not snorted anything for a good month.

I know people who do it more and do not have this problem but everyone is obviously different. I do, however, use the same nostril every time as the cartlidge or whatever in my nose is all pushed over to one side.

Point taken though; this is not a normal reaction and I will stop.

<< I have been snorting pills (on weekend) for years >>

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

We both might be human, but we certainly aren't alike!

I have the same problem except that I don't snort my gear, I bang it up. I don't understand why my nose is starting to bleed. I guess it's just got to do with the drugs being excreted from my body....

PkChop, the plot thickens! I boot up speed a hell of a lot more regularly than I snort pills. What has this got to do with nose bleeds though?

If you like the rate and speed of absorption gained by snorting drugs but for obvvious reasons can't continue doing it, trying crushing your pills up into a powder and putting them under your tongue. Due to the huge number of blood vessels concentrated there, the come on is quick and the pills don't have to travel through the digestive system and therefore more MD enters the bloodstream. It may taste like shit but if you've been snorting pills for years then you would be probably used to the taste from the distinct 'drip' you get from snorting MDMA pills. I guess plugging is another option but there seem to be a fair few people on here who find it a bit weird.

Bobby Boucher: just pointing out that I have the same bloody nose problem but haven't snorted a line for years. Sometimes I don't think its necessarily the drugs going in (obviously not that great) but the drugs coming out due to respiration etc. that do a lot of damage.

Its funny you say that, or actually really coincidental. But im in EXACTLY the same boat.

I rarely insufflate drugs and when i do 95% of the time its ketamine, and the majority of the time i use my left nostril.

However about a month ago i was at a party, had only had a couple of trips and smoked a bit of weed. When the effects of those had worn down i was offered to try some juice, being my first time i only took 2mls and went and chilled out for a while. About an hour later my nose started to run a bit (as i had a bit of a cold i thought nothing of it) so i went off to the toilet to get some toilet paper to wipe it and when i wiped it found out it was blood. It was trickling out quite a bit (only out my right nostril). So i went for a laydown and it stopped quite quickely.

Now thats probably the first blood nose id had in years, certainly in the time ive been taking drugs but since then ive had a blood nose everytime ive had juice and once when i hadnt.

So I think i can pinpoint my cause to the juice and solve it by just not having it, but i find it very coincidental that your situation is so similar to mine.