Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

blue nikes or samurais in sydney????

tweak

Bluelighter
hey
ill be poppin for my first time soon
and i can get a hold of blue nikes and samurais pretty easy (in sydney) any1 tried either or these recently??...what were they like thanx
P.L.U.R

I think you need a tester coz a friend of mine had samurais in sydney and they were just local speed thingy's

last batch of samurais were acidy, avoid if i was you..

There are also two pill reports on Samurai's from www.pillreports.com which say samurai's are worse then a weak/speed pill, that people got sick off them.
I agree with Smurf, buy an EZ tester and test away. If you are told they are 'real ecstasy' and they test yellow, steer clear.

hmmmm blue nikes - if they're soft at all (ie very crumbly) i'd look for something else - tried them about a month ago - nothing good really-either very weak mdxx or a blend of something....was offered them for 30 each , so that tells you a bit about there quality.

um crazy australian: thats the problem with only two reports. i had a cold before i took the samurai or whatever, they didnt make me sick, and the two people i was with said they really enjoyed them.
astrogrrl had a bad reaction to one, but out of all the people i know had them that night, she seemed to be the only one.
this is why if possible everyone should do as many reports as possible so there is an all round picture of each pill. i can fully understand why you got that impression from those reports but i thought i'd just clear it up.
and yes if this is your first time save yourself a lot of hassles and buy an ez-test (and read up on how to use it) before you start buying pill.

ahh k thanx guys
where can i get a hold of an EZ test thingy?? and what pill would u guys recommend gettin???

large ez tests are now available at central station records , oxford st.. $50 .

better still, click on the "purchase an e-z test" link at the top of the page. For each ez tester ordered from this link, a donation goes to bluelight!
it only takes about one week to arrive from amsterdam.
cheers
pinger