Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

help please!

lilmonkey

Bluelighter
hi guys,
I'm looking for a smooth *speedy* pill...
speedy being the key word, meaning I wanna be on my feet all night... but I don't wanna get too fucked up, I don't take pills very often.
I've heard about the ummmm... pink hearts with a star or whatever they're called. and they grey mitsubishis... can anyone give me more info on these pills or any others?
I'm quite cautious, heh heh.
spanks!

Two good ways to find out information about current speed bombs.
First - look up www.pillreports.com (Aus/NZ/Asia section) and look for pills rated "1", or those that give orange EZ test results (*not* "0" rated pills - they are considered dangerous and not recommended). Usually pills rated "1" are active, containing methamphetamines of some kind. Please read each pill report though, because the quality of the speed or whatever ingredients are suspected varies.
Second - do a search here on the Aus/NZ/Asia forum at bluelight using the words "bomb" and "orange" as the keywords. (I found 8 results of which a couple were "summary" kind of posts where people had posted lists of recent pills and EZ test results.
This way you might be able to try to find a kind of pill that suits you. Many locally made pills are speedy and generally considered a waste of money. Perhaps a better financial alternative would be to buy some actual speed, or if you can find a cheap speed pill, and also a real MDMA pill, and mix up some caps for yourself. That way you know exactly how much speed you're getting. There is another post recently dealing with this subject called Good Pill Combinations? Suggestions Please.
Hope that's a help for you.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

do you want speed or MDMA? coz the grey mitzis of late are a very loved up pill full of MDMA from what i here and may put you on your ass...
if you want a pill that just has speed i'd recommend the heart/stars or y2ks. have a browse thru pillreports.com coz there have been a few others recently.
basically a ez-test result of orange or brown will be the sort of pill you want.

*snap* you have even more time on your hands than me its seems mr trancer. i think i might give up and let you do it all
smile.gif
trancer boy, you got icq?

watch out on the speedy pills MD* the come downs you get some realy werid visuals. i was watching a TV that was turned off. But they are fun when your up there. I had a Green Nike aus made speed bomb. Had a blitz
------------------
Electronic Music is created by Technology, And we are the Product of Electronic Music

Hey lilmonkey (love the name),
Lets see, your after something that is gonna let you dance all night... um, speed? Why don't you just get some speed?
I'm just thinking (can you hear the wood burning), you mentioned how you rarely pop, and you don't want to be completely fucked up. I'll recomend you a pill thats been going around recently, maybe you can still get your hands on it... A white superman. There is a pill report on it. I found it to be a nice, clean pill. An MDMA and speedy mix. It kept me moving all night and glued a smile to my face.
smile.gif
It wasn't intense either. I think it would be perfect for ya.
Enjoy
smile.gif
Jaff

I think there is a big psychological thing behind speed. Pills dont seem as dangerous and a lot of people wont snort speed. Its weird but I can understand it. If you see a clean rolex or a grammy bag of yellow speed, the pill would seem less threatening if you know what I mean. Did anyone see that ad on telly about 2 years ago, when that guy was in the corner fucked up on speed? That phreaked me out, but now I realise it is all a big risk, but there are ways of preventing trouble!! It all sounds weird but I think you know what I mean!
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 04 May 2000).]

thank you all for your help!
about the speed thing...
true, speed is a lot more intimidating. for someone like me who's not into drugs as much, it's so much easier to just pop.
I also know a *lot* of people who were/are pretty much addicted to speed -- and I'm terrified of losing my teeth. hah.
I've also had a lot of advice from mum and sisters who are very frank about it all... "speeding is fantastic fun, but it -will- fuck you up. so don't even get into it."
smile.gif

so I try to keep away from the whole thing.... buuuut, do enjoy a pill for that extra energy.
spanks all!

whats wrong with you guys, snorting loui is half the fun!
ohh the anticipation as your friend cuts up the lines,
the vicks is passed around for a ritual cleaning of the nasal passage,
you gently yet firmly roll the note, holding it to your nostril you can smell it as you lower your head,
then.....
...zoom straight up the nose whaaaa, lift your head back and sniff hard, whoaa what a rush, i find the act of snorting actually get's me all hyped up, the loui kicks in harder and you get more out of it,
and then for the next 10min you can walk around sniffing like youve got a runny nose and finding lil chunks at the back of your throat.
by the way i dont do it very often because of it's physically addictive properties, but when i do it's so much fun wif all mah friends

TO KLOWNZ: The good pills area ctually Grey Mitzas and not Green. Green ones are aparently really shit...I've had the grey ones and they are awsome
TO MUNKE: Obsessed? hehehe
wink.gif

TO THE DUDE THAT STARTED THE TOPIC: Probably best to get some speed and put it in a capsule or two so it's just like a pill and you get more for less...
smile.gif
pricehamlet
smile.gif

' ) - Check that out...a slmilie with one eye closed...or poked out...
[This message has been edited by Hamlet (edited 04 May 2000).]

"does bad things to your teeth" well no not really. you may be thinking of how some people will rub it into their gums. this is very bad for your gums and teeth and is not recommended.
i know we all do it, especially when theres a tiny bit on the mirror we cant be bothered snorting, but just dont make a habit of doing heaps this way or your teeth will fall out.
also another way i could see it happening is if a person gets into the whole speed mentality of not eating, ever. this happens, and people get so sick from vitamin deficiency that their teeth fall out.
but thats pretty extreme. just eat your veggies and clean your teeth and everything should be fine
wink.gif

ooh, stop advocating speed! the idea sounds more and more appealing.
hell. my mother would kill me
wink.gif

(I'm just a wee tot who has the urge to let my mother know what's going on... crazy of me, yeah)
argh.

If i can offer you this advice:
Let your mum know, liberate her, educate her and maybe bring her to Freakazoid (for Melbournites) or Arq (for Sydneyites) on Mothers Day like the rest of us do
smile.gif
hehehe
Somebody PLEASE stop the Wookie, he's way outta control!
[This message has been edited by Wookie (edited 04 May 2000).]

actually, my mum is very educated about the whole thing. she knows I take Es, she's done more drugs than I have and knows more about them than I do... I can go to her for a lot of drug advice, apart from anything on E because she never got into that
smile.gif

my mum rocks. hahah.

Wookie: you're one sick monkey...
ahahahhahaaaaaa!!..
oh..please...stop!!...I couldn't resist!!..
bwaaahahhhahahahaaaa!...
candy LOL flip..
smile.gif

------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

lilmonkey...listen to your mum and use drugs *lightly*...dont listen to these crazy's..they are beyond help