Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

society is so inhumain

Jera

Bluelighter
I was coming down hard on monday night at 11:00pm and was feeling really depressed i flicked across to the late night news and i almost cried. The amount of hate, violence and general bad things people do to each other is just so overwhelming. Watching the news put me even deeper into the depression thinking about whats the use in living in such a world that treats people like that. (no i'm not suicidal) But fuck what hope is there? The extreme of being at the bigest rave of the year in brisbane seeing all my friends and feeling so happy and comfitable to seeing this pain and hurt that other people put each other through.
------------------
Electronic Music is created by Technology, And we are the Product of Electronic Music

instead of spending your energy thinking how cruel a world this is try and spend it doing something positive for the people you care about...

It's a sad sad world we live in and it seems to be getting worse. Your not the only one to think this way. Even when you try to be nice people fuck you over. (Gives you a big warm hug) It's refreshing to know there are nice people like yourself still around
Endless One
x x x x x x

Hey Jera, yeah life can seem really cruel and pointless at times especially on a come down, but don't forget all the loving friends you have & the good times you've had with them and will have in the future....The first steps to love & happiness start from within - life is to be lived to the fullest - live it ....& from what I see here, there are plenty of like minded bluelighters who are doing just that & want to share that fun & happiness with others..
So cheer up friend
D-child

i tell yah it's them damn supermans - farking best time when your up and farking most spinny come down. that is all i have to say about this.

When I'm coming down, I like to think of monkeys, I find that those lovable simians cheer me up to no end
smile.gif

If this doesn't work, think of monkeys wearing tiny red hats with tassles
smile.gif

--Rob
------------------
I'm gonna bounce...yes I am.

hahaha...the monkeys...hihihi...so cute *hamlet imagining monkeys*...with little red hats...hihihi...even cuter...
monkey5.gif

smile.gif
princehamlet
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Hamlet (edited 03 May 2000).]