• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Good Pill Combinations? Suggestions Please.

CrazyAustralian

Bluelighter
Hi all, hope your having a nice week... Mine has been halfway decent. Anyway, onto the orig idea of this post.
The other night, I went to see Chris Lawrence at Billboards. I wanted some nice MDMA feelings, but also wanted to dance my ass off to this incredible DJ. Having 2 Grey Mitsi's and a Pink Heart with a Star at my disposal (anyone in Melb can tell you how damn nice these two pills are), i decided to crush 1 grey mitsi and half a pink heart with a star into powder and chuck it into two caps... One was big, equivelent to 1 pill, the other was a half.
The mixture was incredible! Excellent MDMA feelings off of the Mitsi (black in 4 secs) and nice speedy dancy feelings from the Heart (yellow - speed). I had the best night of my life (feelings wise) and was pumping all night long, off 1.5 pills when I usually have 2...
So does anyone else know have a wonder mix they would like to speak of?
Or better yet, does anyone know a good way to crush and cap the pills? It took me an hour to make my 2 caps and I plan to do this again for EP, and couldn't be bothered having it take so damn long.
Keepin it real, CA.

if anyone has any of those y2k pills left they would make a good mix with a good MDMA pill. these y2ks were speed, but a big load of the good stuff by the feel of it.
on the subject of y2ks; does anyone know exactly what they look like? i only saw them in darkness and i took home a sliver to ez-test (dark orange very quick) and i would love to post a report on them but cant for the life of me remember if the had a score on the back or if they were domed or what... ayone help me out? apparently all my reports have to be perfect so im a bit scared to post anything but all the details...
as for making up caps, i dont think there's an easy way, its always fiddly as fuck.. unless you buy a really big machine, apparently the AFP have one they might want to get rid of...
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/001463.html
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

ive never crushed pills before, but dont caps just pull open?? i mean, cant you just pull them apart and pour the powder into it?
or am i just totally on another planet here?

Dragon,
That is true, you pull the cap open of whatever it is (i use my massive 5 htp caps) and dump the powder, and chuck in the good shit.
But getting your crushed up pills into the caps is difficult, i ended up making a paper funnel, its hard to hold the cap and pour the powder in, and you loose a bit, its just really fiddly.
Johnboy, have you had a pink heart with a star? Haven't had a Y2K, but I bet these baby's compare... One of my friends has y2k's at the moment, but i'm not really interested, i've got everything I need allready.
------------------
Keep On Rockin in the Free World!

crazyaustralian: i've had the white versions which are a very wierd pill. sometimes nice and speedy, other times floaty and wierd. high on my list of pills suspected to maybe have k in them, im hanging onto one to have it properly tested. but i know what you mean... i think the star/hearts are local made speed pills but are interesting ones, i'd love to meet the guys who made them
wink.gif

what brand of 5htp caps have you got? mine are the new iherb sooper 5htps and they are tiny, the smallest caps i've ever seen...

I feel like this thread was made and meant for me to answer. First of all Johnboy, I had some Y2K's, they were thick, flat, well pressed with a score, with just the word "Y2K" pressed into the pill, and they turned orange in about 5 seconds. Now CrazyAustralian, as for crushing pills, I was talking about this before Gatecrasher and I did just that, crushed up two grey fish, one white mitsi, what a fucking awesome combination, the best pills/combination I've ever had. I crushed the three pills up into 4 capsules (I just put mine in plain old panadol capsules). I got each pill one at a time put the pill in a spoon, took another spoon and pressed down on the pill, it took only a couple of minutes and the pill was a fairly fine powder. I did this for the other two pills, and put all of the powder together and separated it with a knife (fairly roughly, doesn't have to be precise) into four piles. Then I took the panadol capsule apart, held one half of the capsule on the plate (where the pills were crushed) and with a knife, I carefully, pushed each pile of powder into the capsule and had a very very small amount left over on the plate after all 4 capsules were made, for which I just licked up. In all it took me less than 10 minutes to crush the pills, mix them together, separate them into piles, and cap them, and can I say they worked like a fucking charm, I highly recommend doing this. Normally, I'd need 3 pills for a big rave, I had 3 capsules (in all 2 1/4 pills) and I was truely rolling, I've never rolled that hard, that intense and for that long in my life, just ask Sassy or Spiral how gone I was. EVERYONE SHOULD TRY THIS. I hope this covers everyone's question in this thread.
------------------
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

just thought id say that im having a combination of 1/2 a grey mitzi and 1/2 a yellow 69er this w/end.
i was just going to take them both like i would a normal pill, but this talk off crushing them up and putting them into caps has got me thinking. Do i have to, or should ijust do this? can someone please tell me the advantages ?
thanks
smile.gif

------------------
Only users lose drugs!

The way I see it, Kezza, is that the answer to your question is almost the same as "what's the difference between chewing up a pill or swallowing it whole?". When you swallow a pill whole, it must be digested, and it dissolves from the outside in, so the whole surface area available to the mucous membrane is that of the outer dimension of the pill. If instead, you chew up the pill and swallow it as a crumbled up powder, then the surface area available for dissolving is then the outer surface of each of the powdered pieces - a much larger surface area in total. This means that the powder will dissolve quicker and act faster, leading to a peak with a quicker onset, but sometimes a quicker falloff as well. (Compare the difference between swallowing a full pill, or a pill in halves separated by an hour).
By crushing a pill up and putting it in a gelcap, this powdering and quick absorption is accomplished even more effectively, because the powder is very fine, and is held back from your membranes until the capsule dissolves. Thus, at the point when the capsule dissolves, all the powder is released to be processed by your body at once.
Another benefit that I can see to taking capsules is that it's neater than carrying a lil plastic bag with crumbly half pills in it.
OK, that's probably enough 2nd-hand info from me, since I've never tried to make or take caps. I'm sure that I'll be corrected quick smart if anything I've mentioned is off the track.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

Johnboy: My 5 htp also came from I herb, i got the vegeterian 100MGers with B6 and Vit C in them as well. I have seen much smaller caps, but these are probably the biggest i've seen (thats not to say they are really big as I am not a cap expert, and I've lost my damn ruler)
Magoo, your method sounds pretty good, I'll give it a whirl this weekend. My method was ridiclious, took a razor, and shaved the pills into powder, then funnel'd them into the caps, very fiddly.
Kezza, First off, you know that the Yellow 69's in Melb are Ketamine, don't you (thats the rumor on the street, me and My friends all think this after having a few a week or two ago)? 2nd, were you going to have both halves at once or were you going to have one half and then another in a few hours?
The reason I ask is, because the reason I crushed mine up to make a combo is because if I didn't, i would be rolling very hard, with nice MDMA feelings, and then when I would have had the pink heart, been really dancy, but I wanted to be both at the same time, so I mixed them... So you have to figure out what you want.
BigTrancer, I believe all of your points to be valid... Especially about the chew vs whole argument, I hardly ever chew now, just dump them whole (if they are MDMA - bring ez testers) I rarely dump a yellow testing pill whole.
[This message has been edited by CrazyAustralian (edited 03 May 2000).]

I posted a question very similar to this in "New to E" section and they said that this exact thing was a bad idea?? Anyway, for EPTAS, Ive got 2 grey mitzas, and a gram of speed. I was gonna make 3 capsules just like what you said crazy. My question is, and to me its obvious but I may be wrong. The speed will basically do the same thing as the speedy pills right?? Im not sure which method ill use but it will be a new experiance for me. Are you going to EPTAS crazy? We can compare how fucked we are!! hahahaha. Suggestions would be great. Thanks peeps.

thanks for the replys guys
smile.gif

i think i will make up a cap but ill probably use a different pill instead of the yellow 69er (thanks crazy
smile.gif
)
might have to save that one for a rainy day and get a speedy pill instead.
------------------
Only users lose drugs!

Hey Magoo, I have a quetsion for you. (that rhymes
smile.gif
)
Aproximately at what intervals did you drop the 3 caps? The reason I ask is, well, it's like you're droping less than a pill each time.
It sounds like a good idea and not messy on the night (bite half of this and half of that)!
wink.gif
Jaff
[This message has been edited by Jaff (edited 03 May 2000).]

Hey Bigtrancer: Would you say that, if you ingest just the powder, would you lose much? As some of it would adhere to your osophogas (call me dense but i can't remeber how you spell it, eh).
Okay, i've got a quick question to all here.
I've never done crystal meth before but i've come into contact with some caps that are about %80 MDMA powder and %20 crystal meth.
Any thoughts on this mix.
They came from a VERY reliable source, i'm waiting on my tester in the mail, so when i get it i'll post a report.
A person i know had one and then 10 minutes later, smoked another cap by sprinkling it on top of an already packed cone. He said it had a very strong taste of licorish (good sign
smile.gif
).
Within another 5 - 10 minutes he was quite dilated and very euphoric so to speak and was bouncing around the room like a super ball.
Mind you, these caps just had MDMA powder in them, others will have the meth in them soon.
Should i be wary of a MDMA - METH mix of this kind.

last year i made some "Soopa-caps", a crushed CK with a crushed VIP (Aussie crap speed bomb). didn't that fix me up
i don't usually like speedy pills but i had been eating cK's pretty solidly, and needed to break the monotony.
the only prob was the comedown, which is always amplified by speed. i liken it to smoking when you are drinking- you pay for it in the morning.
pinger

well one good thing about these caps is you know whats in them.
of course you can never be totally sure but at least you can look at the powder and go "hmm the crystal shard bits are the meth and the yellowy powder bits are the MDMA" or something like that
which is preferable to looking at a well pressed pill like the grey mitzi's and thinking "i wonder what the hell are in these"
just be as careful as you would with each of these substances seperately. meth is very much stronger than speed, so just keep in mind you could be up for days. and it's a terrible monkey to have on your back so don't use it too regularly.
that said, these caps sound exactly what i would want right now
wink.gif

Just thought I'd put my 2 cents worth. At Hardware 16 I had a Pink Heart(with star)/White Ferrari combo which worked a treat. I've had the Ferrari's previously(on their own)at Pleazure and found them to be good but a tad heavy, where it was a real effort to dance on them.
At Hardware 16 I had the Pink Hearts first (knowing they were speedy) to give me the legs to last all night dancing. Beside the fact that they kept me up on my feet all night, they weren't good for anything else. An hour and a half later I had a whole Ferrari, and in 40 min I was having an absolute ball. Full body rushes, couldn't keep the smile off my face even if I tried, danced all night, and had the best time I have had for about nine months.
My girlfriend also enjoyed herself on the same combo except that she only did half a Ferrari. Previously when she had the Ferrari's on their own they put her on her arse and she couldn't dance at all, in fact she fell asleep in the car. But having the speedy pill first kept her up and did't make her feel the heaviness of the Ferrari's.
So to anyone worried about the heaviness of MDXX pills have a speedy pill first followed by the MDXX pill about an hour or two later. I find that taking a comination in this order works great because the speedy pills last longer than MDXX so taking them first doesn't lower the overall intensity of the combined roll.
Enough babble from me happy rolling people!!!

Hi Orion:
I would think (emphasize that once more, due to this being nothing but hypothesis since I haven't tried it - *think*) that ingesting just the powder would be essentially the same. Such as, chewing up a pill very fine and letting some dissolve in your mouth and swallowing the rest (bits stuck between your teeth etc, leaving that bitter taste for ten minutes) or swallowing a cap with water, or opening a cap and swallowing the powder with water would all do about the same job.
The main difference I see would be that the MDMA in the powder that actually makes it to the stomach has less chance of being absorbed. There have been many posts detailing the pros/cons of snorting/plugging/letting pills dissolve in the mough as opposed to swallowing the pills in which people have quoted figures like 60% absorption of MDMA through the GI tract, compared with 90%+ absorption through mucous membranes such as in the nostrils/rectum.
However, that being said, the oesophagus is a muscular tube, and no absorption of nutrients takes place there. The food and water that are swallowed are pushed by peristaltic muscular action to the stomach and digested there. I would think that if you just swallowed powder, and washed it down with water, then most would make it to the stomach either directly, or shortly thereafter as you swallow saliva or ingest subsequent drinks of water.
Once the MDMA gets to the stomach, and the small intestine, then it's all systems go because these organs are capable of absorbing lots of nutrients and chemicals.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

i always capsule my speed and have actually got quite good at it, never loose any.
It sounds weird but it is SOOOO much better than those stupid little bags.
I get the amount, weigh it, i mean u can just judge for urself, and split it into points, 1 per capsule.
Then when ur out it is sooo easy to take. U don't have to scrape little bits out of the bag, none is stuck on the side, lost etc.
additionally u now have a choice. u can smallow the cap str8 off, or u just gently pull it apart, shake it out and whalla an exact point is there to be snorted, no hassle.
as well its obviously very easy to give to friends if u owe them or what not, not both of u squeezing into a cubicle as we often do etc.

I was up at the chemist the other day, Hhhhmmmm, heaps of nice things in there.
They had a pill divider - cuts pill into 2 halves. Also ahd a nice little pill box, and from memory was even a pill crusher.
Naturally they had different pills in mind but it brang a smile to the face.
Roy young - The place to go for all narcotic assistance
wink.gif

Horse, I will be going to EPTAS 20. And yes, we will compare how fucked we are (you will probably win, i like to stay semi normal) but I have yet to be beaten in a big pupil competition so I look forward to the challenge!
You should be sweet with the speed and grey Mitsi's mixed together, although a gram of speed is a hell of a lot! Is that cut or what? I like to think of it like this, a point of pure speed (decent quality - not super shit) is equivelant to a good speed pill.
I basically had 1.5 pills in 2 caps, but one was about a pills worth and the other was about .5 of a pills worth. I like to have a nice one to start, and another to give me that boost when I need it.
I think problems can arise when mixing different pills- On new years I had a Pink Pound and a friend had a Yellow CK. (This was when I was first getting into pills, don't know which were speed and which was MDMA if either) and we did 1/2's of each. I had a half pink pound first, then a few hours later half the CK. Both my friend and I agreed that the combo wasn't good, we both had an intense 30 minutes, but were fine after that.
I can't see why putting speed in a cap with a Grey mitsi would be different then having a grey mitsi and then having lines, its essentially the same thing.
You've had a grey mitsi before, correct?