Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info request - Melbourne- Green Dove

Virtua_Trancer

Bluelighter
Green Dove _ weird things

Well here it is, a had a green dove 4 weeks ago, now i seriously thought there was speed coz i couldn't sleep at all. now there are people on Pill reports that rekon there isn't any speed and they were fantastic mdma pills.

now i thought of trying another one, just to test it again (4 of us dropped)

me : fake peak (leg wobbles) and a constant high where i can't do jack shit which came on at least an hour after. (3 Vodksa)

Friend 1: Some sort of high but he couldn't feel anything mdma type. (5 drinks)

Friend 2: had a good 2 hours of so called high (had a couple of vodkas, 8+)

Friend 3: peaked his nuts off and was doing all sorts of weird shit (had plenty of alcohol though)

the other thing is that this pill makes me and Friend 1,2 have intense stomach pain)

now the effects of the pill on myself
intense stomach pain up to now, can't sleep (that's why im posting :) ),
the come on was pretty wavvy, and very controlable, but nothing flash.
both times we got the lollies from the same guy.
the fake peak lasted about 45 mins, and i was on a constant high where i felt like the king of the place and everytime i went outside it would just wash off so i had to get back in the mood to somewhat feel somthing.

now if someone could test those pills properly, coz i rekon there has to be a substance in there that just isn't right....and i dont have a test kit.

Fire away about your reactions with those doves.

cheers

p.s they were quite crumbly with a slight aniseed taste with a slight score at the back and the dove itself was quite deep in the pill.

Had 1 and a half of these last week and am sure that they contain MDA.
You may have thought they had speed because MDA tend to last longer than MDMA do. I was also getting bad stomach pains when coming up and peaking but eventually went away. If u ever get these pills again just make sure u got a lot of weed sitting around coz nothings better than cones on MDA 8o

i'll take that into account, but one thing for sure im not gonna drop the same thing again.

im tired of dud pills.

uhh..i had these and smoked cones with it and freaked out really fucking badly. so be careful.

I ate half last night for a test. Slight waves and felt moderetely buzzed for 3 hours. Cant wait to dump a few of em. Note, one is whiter than the rest, so im breaking that in half and sharing it. Remember, reports are mixed cos there is no quality controll, you have to make your own quality controll by mixing dark ones with lighter ones...lol...

[edit] Event details removed

Last edited by a moderator:
well i normally never mix drinks with pills, but 1 or 2 drinks can't do much, + you can't go to a bar and have water :)

i seriously think they are copies or my tolerance is just fucked but then again the most i do on heavy night would 2-3 and for the past 6 months or so i've been dumping 1 or so every alternate weekend, so i still can't explain it.

apparantly the blue skies were MDA and if they were they are the complete opposite of those doves.

how many of you did pill tests? im disturbed by the number of posters clearly stating "MDA" when no mention of tests has been made in this thread. Sorry, but im one of those people who dont trust 'opinions' and 'gut instincts' when it comes to drugs.

Could someone plz test these pills before further asumptions are made?

Tested the above mentioned pills last night.

Marquis: Purple - Black over a duration of 10 seconds. (MDxx)

Simons: Positive reaction to Dark Blue over a duration of 10 seconds. Secondary Amine present (MDMA,MDEA,Meth) etc.

Robadope: Negative colour reaction. (No Primary Amine present)

Mandelin: Purple over a duration of 10 seconds. (MDxx)

Mecke: Dark Purple over a duration of 5 seconds. (MDxx)

sorry for a lame question but does that mean in contains some sort of MDxA?
so no speed.
thanks a lot for the quick replies.

Virtua_Trancer said:
sorry for a lame question but does that mean in contains some sort of MDxA?
so no speed.
thanks a lot for the quick replies.

No question reguarding tests is lame. Im not the chemist of these pills but if i had to put my finger on the domanating amine in the pill i would say it is MDMA. (empathy, euphoria, bruxia, nystagmus to name a few symptoms). Visuals were at a minimum to almost none at all. I guess you could atleast be happy that it is not a wholey adultrated pill. If you are unsure on the chemical you are suspicious of in the pill, try doing some research on different md compounds to try and match up some of the common symptoms you are expierencing with the chemical you think you have ingested. This is not safeproof by any means and isnt really that much of a good indication but it definatly helps.

From what I have seen there is two batches. One really good and one really poor. There is no way to tell them apart either so if you do have some then I suggest taking them back for store credit.

hm, you mean pass the bad luck onto some other poor shmuck? Sounds like a grand idea :/

yeh i noticed a bit difference in colour variation and a difference in the pills when we got a few. Some were lighter and some darker, some of the light green ones appeared to have a circle around the outside, wereas the others did not. I had one of the lighter ones with a cirlce on it, and i found it to be medium strength mdma.

Not worth the lucky dip if you ask me.

Title altered.

Please title pill request/ report threads appropriately. I presumed from your profile that you refer to the Melbourne area Virtua_Trancer. Please correct if that's wrong

I snorted half of one of these and then popped a full one and went of to a party the other night......so dissapointed.
I ended up getting little to none of a buzz at all but at the end of the night i found myself rubbing my leg sort of like when on whizz so maybe there are a couple of batches going around Im not sure,
A mate snorted just half and seemed to be of his tree.....maybe its just me?

Reading around & about suggests two batches...one with bevelled outside edge being reasonable...6-8s on pillreports with decent 3hour rides...
And another without the outside bevell which brings on little or no reaction to everyone other than a sore stomach.

If you read between the lines some of the posts suggest that inside the bevelled ones there can be a little bit of a variation in the potency of them throughout the batch...some better some worse.

These little guys (with the bevel) are up in Qld at moment and they all test black so the bevelled rule of thumb seems to be a step in the right direction??

Anyone disprove my homework here.????

I had a very ordinary night on these to say the least. Dropped one at about 7.30... by 8.30pm felt nothing, by 9pm a slight buzz, which levelled off and that's where it stayed. Not even high enough to 'feel' high. It wasn't an UN-pleasant pill but just very, very weak imo.

Enlighten results for green dove:

436_o.jpg

Date: 4 Dec 2004
Colour: Green
Size: 7.9 x 3.9mm
Description: Bevel Top, Bevel Bottom, Score Bottom.

Marquis: Purple
Mandelin: Purple
Suspected Contents: MDxx

source.