• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: In Living Color

Hypnotik1

Bluelighter
I just picked up the first season of this show....And have watched the first couple.......

Damm this show birngs back some memories......Not so much the skits either but the dancing and style......The early 90's was goofy as hell!!!

This is prob my all time fav comedy show.....

Anyways......So does anyone have a fav skit they'd like to share?!?

Mine would prob be "Men on Film" the Super Bowl episode....Damon wayans plays a gay man way too good......Its so hilarious.....

Nomination for best skit:

The week BEFORE the Milli Vanilli scandal broke, the Wayans clan got wind of it and parodies them on the show:

"I get to be Vanilli!"

"No!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You were Vanilli last time!"

Brilliant show.

J-Lo notwithstanding.

Also, Damon's faux-articulate jailhouse character was brilliant:

"Allow me to expose my colon!"

my favorite was when damon would be the poet looking for some chairty and start with lines like punch stab kill cut him my knife

"Men on Film"

Heh, I had absolutely forgotten about this skit... but now I am totally reminded of those little fucking hats they wore!!! "Two snapsss and a twist!!!" ;)

good 90's shit
jim carrey start... i didnt like him too much then... or now

go fly girls!

fuck yeah! one of my all-time favorite shows and i keep forgetting the seasons have gone on sale on DVD.

i liked the musical parodies they did, remember that one song, "gypsy woman" (is that right?), or it's the one that goes.."she's homeless.....la da dee dow dow, la da dee dow dow".

that woman did a great parody of that song, it was about cable tv....

"HBO, MTV, TBS, and A&E, CBS payper view, scooby doo where are you, haha hee, haha ho, i'll be rich you'll be po'..all beef patty special sauce, lettuce cheese pickles onion on a bun!" also the one that was done about vanilla ice and also michael jackson's "black or white." classic....i really liked the episode where they put all those skits into one.

=D

OMG IN LIVING COLOR IS THE SHIZNIT!!
i am going to get me the DVD as soon as i get my hands on it!!! :X

The vanilla ice skit was a scream! "Grandma made me this jacket" hehehe =D

Also how can you ever forget:

Homey don't play dat! *thump*

ILC came at a good time for us in SA, it was just as things started freeing up here.

Sebastians_ghost said:
Heh, I had absolutely forgotten about this skit... but now I am totally reminded of those little fucking hats they wore!!! "Two snapsss up, and a twist !!!" ;)

Its "two snaps up, a twist and a kiss"

Firemarshall Bill!!! This one isnt in the first season yet......Cant wait until they come out w/ the others!!!

Last edited:
Dastrix Slogan said:
The vanilla ice skit was a scream! "Grandma made me this jacket" hehehe =D

"Now Stop, while i tie my laces, this happens every show, i need to learn how to tie a bow."

"LEMME SHOW YOU SOMETHING!"

^^^ man that last post brought alot back!

The only two skits I can remember (and remember loving) were the Flatusence (Is this a new car?) and the Hand me down, reinforced Steele lined, bulletproof condoms.

They're working on a Homey The Clown Movie but I really doubt it'll still work.

Man, when this show was on (in aus) I was so young I had to struggle to stay up to watch it. It only played heaps late here.
:|

I remember liking the skit w/ the three heavyweight champs and a baby.

Tommy Davidson's MC Hammer was pretty good too.

My heart will always lie with Homey.

Homy don't play dat!

Dastrix Slogan said:
Also how can you ever forget:

Homey don't play dat! *thump*

Haha OMG my brothers used to always watch that show. And whenever that skit came on the would get a sock and fill it up with more socks and hit me with it. Oh gosh that brings back so many memories haha

Homey don't play dat...bwahahhaha... I adored In Living Colour.

Favourite skit: a very faint memory involving sexual humping of a coin-operated horse for kiddies. Also, anything involving DRAG.

I miss that show. :(

Call me immature, but I always thought the homeless guy carrying around the pickle jar was hilarious.

i also liked the lady that gossiped in the alley-neighborhoods. one time she was writing a song about the guy beating his wife, to the tune of tracy chapman's "fast car".......

also the old blues guy - "wrote a song about it, wanna hear it, here it goes...aaayiiihaha...thank you very much!"

edit: season 2 out today!

when it came out i thought homey dont play that was one of the worst catch phrases of all... still is, eh