Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Fist fights and MDMA

my innerself

Bluelighter
I have been curious about this for awhile now. About 6 weeks ago I was out and about in town pilling on with a mate on some yellow panda's, when a skater bumped me when skating past, I cant recall what I said but this fukwit fired up at me and my friend. Im not the kind of guy who likes to fight but I am not one that backs down either. My friend who was with me is a 2nd dan Muay Thai kickboxer with an amatuar record of 22-3. The thing is, I was rolling balls and could by no means find an ounce of aggression in me to retaliate if this guy decided to start a fight, my friend also said that I should be careful not to start trouble because he was in no state to fight either. This really surprised me because my mate can really kick ass when he gets going. So I was just wondering if anyone here has ever experienced this sort of thing? has anyone ever got into trouble like this on pills? is it possible to have a fist fight whilst pilling?

Last edited:
Yes! i had it once where i was at a breaks event completely mashed and towards the end of te night when they let 'outsiders' in some meathead trouble maker decided he wanted to start something with me... i had no idea why he pushed me and i seriously had no concept of fighting or aggression and i was just confused. he just finished pushing/abusing me a 2nd time and was about ot lay into me as i tried to understand what the hell violence was and why anyone would ant to use it in the first place (PLUR anyone?? :)) when the bouncers came from behind - grabbed him and spirited him away.. it was like it never happenned! It felt like being a hostage in a movie as they approached with looks on their faces saying 'don't tell him were here and then trying to understand what happenned after was weird too.

Luckily earlier in the night we befriended the bouncer so when he saw the guy that was already being watched by them head towards me they moved. i would have so been killed had they not stepped in. I hate violence out and although i did 5 years of Karate once i would not have been in a state to do a thing..

Earlier this year after an event in Brisbane I had a run in with one of the 5am drunks that hang around the Valley mall. I was fairly scattered having not fully come down yet and was mulling through the crowd of colourful ravers with a big smile on my face having had a great night. The crowd parted and I made eye contact with said drunk all I got was a cold squinty stare back.

I think that was the point that I realised I might be in a little trouble. As I went to pass him he pretends to fall and shoulder charges into me. I figured the best thing I could do was keep walking calmly (if not limping a little), I got passed him and then felt him charge straight into my back. Crying out in pain FoxyKelle rescued me whisking me away much more quickly. All this just so I could buy a bannana

I've no idea what motivated this character. Maybe he deemed being happy and colourful at five in the morning was not allowed. Whatever the case this moron also did this opposite the local cop shop and when we went passed five minutes later he was nowhere to be seen.

cuddlefish :)

I don't know about fighting but I find it impossible to get angry on MD. When we were first going out my boyfriend told me while we were rolling one time that he "loved me but wasn't IN love" with me, a statement that would normally have had me tearing my hair out with hurt and indignation.... instead I found myself sympathising and comforting him saying "it's okay, you just feel what you feel, it's not your fault".8)

And last Friday night when we were on pills he and I were playing around on the computer and I noticed he'd signed up for a singles dating site... I just went "Oh, that's stupid babe, don't do that, okay?" and let it go. Don't worry I recovered my senses this week and we hashed it out ;)

Maybe pills just make me into the world's most understanding doormat :D

LOLLLLL

Yeah as for getting angrY... I dont think its possible on MDMA.. my story goes like this..

Been out all night long had something like 3 pills and we were still pretty much high when we decided to head off home, my best friend was driving my car and there was a bunch of boys nearby and she was of course having a HUGEEEEEEEE FLIRT with them while reversing my car.

Oh yeah.. she crashed it into another car and fucked my whole back bumper and smashed the light on one side.

I calmly hopped out and was like, no stress, ill drive!!! She was all upset and crying "OMGGGGGGGGGG IM SOOOO SORRY" and heres me "No worries, its all sweet, least we all okay huh??? Its only a car!!! "

Oh boy, if only EVERYTHING in life could be that way??

^ Naughty people for driving when high!

I've only had one or two situations when I was high as a kite and some meat head wanted to smash my head in. I was like yeah whatever why the hell would want to do that to anyone - and then ran away both times!

Heh last time I went out I danced into the same guy one too many times...he told me 'bro...Im sorry, but if you do that again Im gonna smack you'...'sweet as sweet as I said with a huge grin'...I did it again...He turned me around and hooked me...I grinned and said 'nice punch bro' and kept dancing...He looked a little confused and left shortly afterwards...

there's heaps of funny tales about fighting while peaking in heaps of threads in drug culture or basics ... can't remember was while back.

One night myself and some mates were in the valley and we saw this gay guy getting his head hit into a wall on the cnr of ann and brunswick st. No one was helping the guy so us being full of Safe Sex pills decided to go over and see what we could do. The crap thing was that we were'nt aggressive enough to pull the guy off, so my mate C stuck his hands between the guys skull and wall while my other mate T gave this guy a lecture on being homophobic and how it was wrong LOL
In the mean time I had legged it down to the police beat, I did'nt realise how trashed I was until the cop stood up looking really worried like he was about to shoot me LOL So I told him what was going on and he and a fellow officer went up to investigate.
I did'nt wanna go back up there coz I saw myself in the closed circuit TV and I looked wrecked so I stayed down the mall.
I found out afterwards that the crowd of people around them thought my friends had actually done it, coz they had shaved heads LOL My friend was yelling out back at them after he heard "skinhead" yelled "It's ok, my wife is asian!"

*his wife is in fact asian* :)

i was out with some mates a few months ago and one of them (the smallest of us) was totally monging out, at the height of a peak, and some drunk bloke thought he was trying to start a fight, so proceeded to hit. id taken a pill about an hour earlier but all the empathy and loved up feelings went out the window when i saw this. im by no means a fighter, this was my first fight since year 8, but i broke the guys nose by slamming it into a traffic light pole, while my girlfriend strangled him till he passed out. afterwards none of us could believe what had just happened

well mebbe it's because the original street name for MDMA was "empathy", before that was thought too hippy and it became "ecstasy". It's hard to fight someone when you empathise with them, whether it be some skater or a foreign nation. Just ask Robert MacNamara.

yeah, i couldnt get violent when i'm trashed.... i have had a couple of incidences where i have had to intimidate people to get em to leave etc etc, but its mainly just getting in their face and trying to get the body language to show that i mean force... (which can be hard when off tits...)

although i am brutally honest when off my face, so if i run into someone i dont like, i'm more likely to tell em to fuck off than be all nice and polite and the usual loved up shit...

I was sitting in the car with my best friend, both of us were well and truly peaking our tits off..
He decided to get into a D&M and tell me he has kissed my ex-girlfriend (lied to me about it at the time)... and that now he has feelings for the girl im sleeping with and that he is going to tell her...
I KNEW that i should have at least been a little concerned this coming from my best firend but at the time it was more a case of what strawberry LM said.. "blah you cant help the way you feel blah" we ended up having a huge best friend hug and feeling like everything was off our chest...

*the next 3 weeks SUCKED*

I'm curious, what's a D&M? and what happened in those 3 weeks? :p

Edit: deep and meaningful? ah i'm good at this!

D&M or DMC = Deep and meaningful (conversation)

What happened in the next 3 weeks? Your mate sounds like a dog.

This is way off topic but SLM, it don't sound like your boy treatin' you right :\

In other news, I've had to defend myself physically when pilling, I found the amphetamine effects help the fight or flight instinct (well, mostly the latter...run away! run away!)

MDMA's loved-up effects definately reduce the chances of one going out on a "punching-spree" in a shopping-mall. Myself and the majority of my friends aren't generally the violent type, but if we're rolling, the closest to violence we'll get to, is intensely violent, "mind-sex". :)

But, I do personally think, that if an individual has a few violent streaks in their genes, that MDMA won't stop certain persons from throwing a punch or two.

Behind Chapel Street, Melbourne-South Yarra... there is a certain famous car-park nearby Prahran Market, where alot of Ravers are known to hang-out.
I have seen some pretty intense brawls going on around this area amongst some of the violent clubbers/ravers, alotta blood, a few weapons, etc... a female even got raped in front of her boyfriend, by two patrons that frequented the club (...or, so it said in the papers).

I don't believe that MDMA is an "anti-violence" drug, more-so just heightens certain senses, makes one feel "cosey" and cuddley and magnifies your current state of mind/mood. Definately does enhance social situations in alot of cases though... :)