Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

i think i found a side effect,of E...

Its Chaos

Bluelighter
well we all know on a good night out,or in,on E,we all tend to go a little crazy with our mouths.Chewing,Jaw clenching etc...
I dont really like to chew gum,but when the teeth get ruf,the gum get chewed!
I tend to get fast chattery teeth,thats when im super rolling.But i commonly tend to clench and rub my teeth together.
The reason i said side effects,and im not saying they are,but possably could be,is because i tend to clench my jaw and rub my teeth against each other,while im not rolling.Like at work,and other normal times!
Could be just a psycological thing,cause it actually feals good when i do it straight.Maybe its just a littel reminder in my head,cause i like e so much.If you know what i mean,in that last sentence.
Well im working on a dont think about it stratagie,which i think might work.hens the psycological thingy.
Anywho ill let yas know how i go,thats if anybodies interested,and if i made any sence!If i did make sence,has this or does this happen to others. Thanks
smile.gif

P L H
Chaos

hiya
smile.gif

i can sympathise - i tend to jaw clench sometimes when i'm going to sleep, regardless of whether i dropped the night b4 or whateva....
i also clench when i'm on a trip which i reckon is purely psychological...
it's kinda nice to know someone else has a preoccupation with the stupid little things u do whilst on e.
cya
wink.gif

oh yeah... i also hear strange voices in my head and have these disturbing reoccuring visions about the end of ther world.... :p
[This message has been edited by Space Frog (edited 30 April 2000).]

I know what you are talking about, only I think speed may have triggered it in me. I do find myself sometimes chewing for no reason, but gradually goes away over about 2 months of no use (my speed break). I also find myself doing the "tongue thing" where it just keeps going from one side of my mouth to the other, only when I'm dancing at raves (straight). Weird! Im testing the magnesium theory tonite! See if that fixes it up.
------------------
The faster you move, the slower time passes, the longer you live

Yeah, I have the same problem, but I tend to notice it more at night time, usually when i'm trying to sleep. I don't know how many times I've woken up clenching my jaw, or grinidng my teeth.
Oh well. I guess that's the price we pay, for the things we do!
Love Chania
smile.gif

I tried the magnesium thing last week, and I must say that it *did* work. Not as much as I would have expected, but there was a noticable difference in the amount and intensity of jaw clenching.

biggrin.gif
CHAOS IS BACK!!!
biggrin.gif

Where have you been man...long time no see or post...hehehe...goot to see you back...just one thing to say on the topic, and if you've ever met Chaos you'll know what I'm on about...
YOU ARE A LIVING E SIDE EFFECT MAN...hehehe
smile.gif

Anyway, good to hear from you...
smile.gif
princehamlet
smile.gif

have to relate on that topic too, i have the habit of sucking on my bottem lip and doing the craaaazy tongue dance while e'ing. Everynow and then i have the tendanc-E of sucking my bottom lip when straight, or while going out straight *shurgs shoulders* guess its my brain saying, "wouldnt mind a bit of a boost right about now" not sure whether thats a good thing or not
wink.gif

I thought that I was the only one who had the whole post E chewing thing going on, even after not having E'd for a while if sometimes if I'm pissed and listening to rave style music the chewing thing comes back, but yeah i reckon its all psychological as well.