Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Who's your best party buddy???

Wookie

Bluelighter
I was wandering about those secret code names the we have for our party vices.... when I party, I love to party with Charlie, Elizabeth and Suzie.
What do other BL's call their 'best' friends?
------------------
Don't stop grooming the wookie....

hmm that is kinda tough...........
coke would be coke
e i know as e
speed is referred to as speed.
I figure there is no use using pet names for any substances we use as it is pretty darn obvious what draws us to most events.

I think someone has way too much spare time on thier hands...
eggman; I'm with you. The rest just becomes confusing.

My friends dont care what its called - they all go down with a shovel
*munch* *munch* *gulp*

Wookie: you're the ONLY one I know who refers to these drugs by names other than their real names.... no wonder I get so confused!
Now DO SOME WORK man!!
candyflip
smile.gif

------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

if you mean what do we call our preffered substances
then its bickys and loui
if you mean who are our fave rave friends
well mine would have to be ebeneezer our lil raver duck you may have seen her on the top left speaker in the main room in the morning at acid reign, or outside in the morn.
ebeneezer will now acompony us to every rave

Mona, whip as in whippits???? my new found drug!!!!!! I LOVE WHIPPITS. oh, i could get soooooo addicted to those little suckas. Um, eckies, lou, choof - not really original.

wow...i think you have all missed wookies point here...in the uk and in europe most drugs are referred to in code..this means that you can talk either freely in public or with confidence on the phone about tricky subjects.
Hence sayings like:
"will you be seeing charley tonight?"
"any chance of catching gary (ablett- ie tablet) or hayley (mills - ie pills) tonight"
"how about henry (the eighth - 3.5grams for you decimal people)"
In Spain you talk of "pasties" not 'exstacis', "chocalate" not 'hash'.
You might well take the piss but you are the ones having blatantly obvious, give away conversations on trams and trains...I have heard people discussing deals/quality/quantity on public transport.
wookie has the right idea...and all the careful people i know do the same. If you think the fuzz is that slow then beware they aren't far behind.
BE CAREFUL!
[This message has been edited by tranquilo (edited 30 April 2000).]

But are we missing the point? I realise what wookie was getting at , i.e codes for the substances but what is the point? If the police/narcs/whoever are listening to yr phone conversations you are ratshit anyway.....no code will help you out if you are a target now will it?
"and all the careful people i know do the same. If you think the fuzz is that slow then
beware they aren't far behind."
which is exactly what i am saying....they know the pet names , they know the codes.
And on trains and trams and busses and horse drawn carriages what is average joe citizen going to do about someone saying "I have got three Ck's for friday".
I dont mean to sound narcy (no pun intended) but hey it is monday morning
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by #eggman# (edited 30 April 2000).]

Damn it eggman, my cover has been blown! i am a Fed agent and i'm just doing research so i can decipher all those phone taps we have!
May the force be with you, but never catch you!
------------------
Don't stop grooming the wookie....
[This message has been edited by Wookie (edited 01 May 2000).]

yep i know your point eggman, but it is better safe than sorry, loose lips sink ships etc etc
wink.gif

so you get your own codes with your own mates/crew...it is the loose talk in public places that makes you stand out and become th e target you were talking about. Some geezer once said that each generation thinks it invented drugs and it's that attitude which gets some people caught.
I think we could go round in circles pretty much forever but am sure we both agree it is better to err on the side of caution....and anyway "always let the wookie win"

Hmmm an E discussion page is not the best place to start paranoia, no sir not at all, im still pissed at pinger for saying that stuff about soho.......ahhh or maybe im just paranoid about everything. ahh ill figure it out
------------------
its that feeling you get....oh yeah Fukitzpumpin!!!

Well, we name our bongs! Does that count? You wanna hear a funny story? Well, my friends' bong died (its name was bob) but it was a double chamber and we could save some of it. We got a new chamber and called our new friend/bong jesus, because it had incredible healing powers. We were having a ripe old toke on Easter Friday and low and behold, what the fuck do yoiu think happened. It got clogged. Normally we just get the stoker but this time it was really buggered, so we put it in the cupbourd(sp?) We left it for a day or two, my friend came back to it on easter sunday and low and behold it was not in the cupbourd, it was on the mantlepiece, and working better than eva!! True fucken story. Make of it as you will, but it phreaked us out big time!!!!!

What some ppl should realize is that some of us have jobs or work for some organizations that look down really baddy on drugs and we could get in serious trouble if they found out, So if you want to talk with work mates about it at work you can if you just say something like "Did you see Liz on the weekend?"
Now you can all try to guess what I do for a living.
[This message has been edited by Simba (edited 01 May 2000).]

Uhm...Mr Horse...
stay away from them wippits dude
smile.gif

huh huh hee
smile.gif

oh and while im here.I like to munch a bikie,maybe have some Kutes(pure),all while im sucking down some Cones.Oh and i like to drink,Joobie Juice.(Cordial)
smile.gif

hey Horsey.Shore there wasnt any bunny feet trails on the floor aswell.hee hee
P L H
Chaos
smile.gif

Gee I hope Mayhem checks the board, he's gonna love this.
We left Mayhem's bong at a friend's house
frown.gif
so he had to buy a new one.
The New Bong : Tall, chrome, wide mouthpiece bit, curved stem (thats the hose bit yeah?), black base.
Name: Bongo
Ritual : Take Bongo's cone and pack for the person to your left, pass Bongo on. Person says
"Forgive me Bongo for I have sinned, it has been 13 minutes since my last Bongo Bingo"
The person pulls cone, then at the completion of the final exhale says
"Aaaaaahhh-Booooong" ( to the sound of Amen)
and that's it.
Wow, this is really sacreligious I just realised. I just want people to know that this is a purely humourous look at the rituals surrounding drug taking and more specifically pot smoking. If anyone has been offended, we are truly sorry, but that was not our intention at all.
Cheers,
mona.
------------------
"If music be the food of love, play on" W. Shakespeare